Options

Who needs sticker and badge packs from US and AUS tour?

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have an extra pack of each and might even have another pack of Australia ones if I decide to not keep them. I could really use the extra cash to help finish paying for my PJ 20 TIX.

thanks all!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LostDogs87LostDogs87 Posts: 283
    PM Sent
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I do have people interested in the US one as well as one AUS, but there is still one Australia pack available
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    I'm not aware of what he difference is between the two packs. I know the American has this:
    IMG_5974.jpg

What's different about the Australian ones?
  • Options
    I'm not aware of what he difference is between the two packs. I know the American has this:
    IMG_5974.jpg

What's different about the Australian ones?

I haven't opened them, but from what I can see their is a red ring around the EV logo and the one pin has the ITW logo set over the continent of Australia
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    I haven't opened them, but from what I can see their is a red ring around the EV logo and the one pin has the ITW logo set over the continent of Australia
    These are selling for $10 at the solo shows? What are you selling the Australian ones for?
  • Options
    The US pack and one Australia have officially been sold!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640

how much for the second aussie pack?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options

doh!
  • Options
    CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234
    Damn can't believe i missed this post, i have the Aussie set and desperately want the US set to go with it......anyone reading this if you can help me out PLEASE i would REALLY appreciate it, thanks ;):)
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    Somebody help them out above! Mine are now sold!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Somebody help them out above! Mine are now sold!

no worries... i dont NEED these really at all... just thought id take em off your hands if you had the extra....the collection could do w/o them for the time being...