Vs/Vitalogy deluxe edition for FREE!! WINNER!!!

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Thanks Paulina for this. Very generous of you.

Thanks in great part to my friends here in the forum I have a wonderful PJ Collection

But every time I think I have a favorite, the next album I listen to or the next tee I put on, or the next photo I look at...is my favorite. I think my newest favorite is a photo of myself and one of my dear PJ friends with Mike. That is awesome :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    my favorite thing in my pj collection is my reign over me holiday single. i love the track so much. actually my dissident 3-cd single. porch is scratched but it's very special to me nonetheless.

if it can be pj related the vinyl copy of itw is very special to me. also rehab doll vinyl i just got for only 10 bucks.o the sound is great.
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    wow, cool contest, thanks.

thinking here, thinking, thinking...

haha, i'll say my favorite thing is the bootleg cassette i still have from my first show, when i was still in high school and PJ visited my hometown (the only time they ever came to the state). somehow a decent-sounding cassette started making the rounds at school and i have a copy of a copy of a...
  • totto wrote:
    My PJ20 confirmation email after 11 hours of refreshing.

Me too!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    +1 :D
    Pap wrote:
    Don't count me in, because I'm already a proud owner of the Deluxe edition. :D Great give away! :clap:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • my favorite thing is the Toronto Poster, it is the first poster I ever bought, and I bought it because my brother and I were estranged for eight years and had just gotten back together. One of the things we bonded with immediately was Pearl Jam... my brother wanted to get a tattoo of the owl, sign post, flowers, locks and keys inked onto his forearm (it has now become a very very cool tattoo). We spent many many nights talking about the symbolism in that poster and how it expressed where he was in his life. After he had the tattoo done, i was so impressed with it and his reason for getting it, I had to have the poster. My brother is one of the most hardcore pearl jam fans you will ever meet, but he is also one of the coolest people you will ever meet. That poster was a must have and is my favorite piece of PJ. Thanks for asking, it put a smile on my face just typing this. Cheers, and Happy Fathers Day to All.

PB
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
  • mike mccready guitar pick. saw pearl jam in brisbane 2006 (possibly best pj gig ive seen.) i was in second row he made eye contact with me and pointed at me a few seconds later he hit me in the shoulder with the pick. i ended up with 5 picks that night but gave 3 away to people around me who missed out. thanks for the chance
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    nothing too special but all the newsletters since 94. love them. I could leaf thru them once a week and find something new each time. i love the deep mags, too but it was really something when each issue was totally different that the last one.

thanks for the chance. cheers!~
  • awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    my favorites items are all tenclub issue and demo/ not for sale realese.:)
    lucky me
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    ticket stub/pick from philly 3, 2nd row mike's side
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    bump :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I have the Time magazine from 1993 with Eddie on the cover...my dad found it when he was recycling all his old magazines a few years ago, and gave it to me. I was so excited! :mrgreen:
    Thanks for the chance!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    My 2000 binaural head hockey sweater! (Thanks OffSheGoes! I ganked your photo off the interwebs)
    2-3.jpg
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • CM164177CM164177 Posts: 49
    Mine would have to be my 5 ticket stubs from the 2005 Canada tour, it was the best "all inclusive" vacation i ever had. 5 shows, 10 days, on the road was something i will never forget!!!
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I think mine is Belfast 2010 ticket stub... it's not nice,it doesn't look cool,actually it's kinda crappy looking (one of the worst tickets i've seen) but... it was my first live PJ show... 8-):D

Thanks for a chance,cool giveaway! ;)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • This is probably a very standard answer, but I love my DVD's. All of them. I'm at a concert whenever I want to be!!!
  • landolando Posts: 661
    The Vs. CD. My mom woke me up and took me to a record store close to midnight because she overheard me telling a friend that I really wanted to get the album the night it came out. She stood in line with me for almost an hour, surrounded by a vast number of older people. I was 12 and it was a school night, so this was a super big deal. It was the talk of the class the next day at school. She did the same thing for me when Vitalogy came out the next year. Not the greatest piece in my collection but certainly the most sentimental.
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    The bootlegs of the PJ shows I've attended. Always nice to listen to them back and have the memories from the shows
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • thebrigthebrig Posts: 394
    Awesome giveaway!!!

Mine would have to be my Yield full sized promo road-sign that says "PEARL JAM" instead of "Yield". It's cardboard, and a little faded now, but I love it. I remember seeing the promo display in a Sam Goody and asking the manager if I could have it. He set it aside for me once he was done displaying it and I took it home. Really wish I would have kept the whole thing in tact, but the sign was the best part.

Thanks for the chance!!
    Mantis-2.gif
  • CD15999CD15999 Posts: 92
    My ticket stub from my first show in Springfield, MA 1994 signed by Jeff after the show.
  • Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 251
    I don't have a lot but I would say my blue with yellow stripes bowling pj shirt my friend gave me. I'm not into bowling but it's a cool shirt and I was surprised he gave it to me because he's a big pj fan too
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    This is a hard one, but it would have to be a pic I took of him waving goodbye to me at the vfc tour. Thanks for oppertunity btw.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    my framed poster from randall's island, 1996. second time seeing them after the first, four days before at merriweather post. saw the second show at randall's island too. three shows. five days. good times back then.
  • knoxvleknoxvle Posts: 19
    my favorite item is my show poster from there 2005 canadian tour stop here in Winnipeg.
  • I love all my numbered vinyl for sure, but most favorite would have to be my 06 tour Crashious hoodie!! Thanks for asking :)
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    dpmay wrote:
    wow, cool contest, thanks.

thinking here, thinking, thinking...

haha, i'll say my favorite thing is the bootleg cassette i still have from my first show, when i was still in high school and PJ visited my hometown (the only time they ever came to the state). somehow a decent-sounding cassette started making the rounds at school and i have a copy of a copy of a...

Kelly Walsh or Natrona?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,975
    I think my most cherished would have to be the memories of my trip to Hawaii to see the band. tried to sang the poster... sold out right in front of me. Tried for the beach towel... gone in seconds. Got me a nice blue Avocado shirt, Large, but we all know how tiny them bastards are. Cant even get my arms through the sleeve holes. So, yeah, its the memories.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Favorite PJ item is my Eddie Evil Knievel pick. :)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    blue fixer ;)

fianlly? :shock: :clap:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018