***Bugs Amongst The Waves Holds Raffle 5 WINNERS***

dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Bugs Amongst The Waves Holds Raffle....Winners named below

Bugs Amongst The Waves, a charity group started by 10 club members to help other 10 club members in need, is putting on a raffle.

(See our main thread here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156048 )

WINNERS

1st Prize is Brad Klausen's Cloak & Vail Print Signed & Numbered bmwtech

2nd Prize is Pearl Jam Evil Goat Hat Brimmed Hat...brianlux

3rd Prize is Choice of (1)Scratch & Dent poster or (1) Bootleg from the 10 club of your choice any year they have for sale. umbertotamba

4th Prize is PJ20 shirt or WMA Pearl Jam shirt (your choice, your size, shipped to you direct from 10c, courtesy of BATW) missbeegirl

5th Prize is a PJ Boundless shirt or 10 of Clubs shirt (your choice, your size, shipped to you direct from 10c, courtesy of BATW) leeze

Thank you to all who have helped out in our first raffle to raise funds to help out fellow members who just need to know their are others out their who care about them. I am so proud to be apart of this great organization of Pearl jam fans :D I hope to meet most of you guys at PJ20. Thanks again Bugs Amongst The Waves
Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    edited June 2011
    What great prizes. The Evil Goat 98 Yeild hat

The Cloak & Vail Print Signed and # by Brad Klausen.

and Pearl Jam Boots and shirts. Come on people take a chance :D
    Post edited by dwhite76 on
    I would Like to Thank The Bugs Crew for helping put this all togeather
    Kelly
    Adam
    Matt
    Lorna
    Jo
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    BUMP FOR THIS AWESOME RAFFLE!!! 5 PRIZES FOLKS!!!!!!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I wonder if Don will let us buy tickets Lorna??!

:lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2

NO :lol:
    dwhite76 wrote:

i dont see anything about conflicts of interest in the main thread??

you shoulda thought about that!!

now dont go editing it now..what is done is done!! You should have PAID A PROOF READER if you wanted all your bases covered!!! :lol::lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    Damn it!!! That was gonna be my next post Kelly. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dwhite76 wrote:

“ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Extra Bump! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • How many tickets have purchased? Is BATW a legit non profit in the eyes of the IRS? If so my company will match my donation. If not I'm still going to buy a few tickets but I'm going to wait to see if I can double my donation.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
    How many tickets have purchased? Is BATW a legit non profit in the eyes of the IRS? If so my company will match my donation. If not I'm still going to buy a few tickets but I'm going to wait to see if I can double my donation.

We are working on this part. Not one of us on the Board recieves any funds in any way. Matter of fact we have been giving like every one else :D

The best way I can describe the BATW is we are you,me,him,her any member of this great fan club. BATW is a place to store funds and Donations for those of us who are having a rainy day. In some places it rains harder than others.

Thanks for your participation in this raffle every bit helps. :clap:
    dwhite76 wrote:

i dont see anything about conflicts of interest in the main thread??

you shoulda thought about that!!

now dont go editing it now..what is done is done!! You should have PAID A PROOF READER if you wanted all your bases covered!!! :lol::lol:

Oh OK. I will record the drawing so every one can see there was no funny stuff going on. Im not going in front of the camera :shock: Who can I get to do the drawing. I know My daughter is the one with the good looks. Ill make her do it. :lol:

Ill get her one of those tumbler things like the lotto people have and dress her up in PJ Hat,Shirt and socks. She can pick out her own shorts. I dont have any PJ shorts yet. (thats a hint to the 10 club for PJ shorts) :D
  • Bump! Havin some car issues here peeps but will be making a donation of some type once I raise my bank account from the dead :lol:
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Bummer that "we" can't bid on that ELG hat BUMP! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    How many tickets have purchased? Is BATW a legit non profit in the eyes of the IRS? If so my company will match my donation. If not I'm still going to buy a few tickets but I'm going to wait to see if I can double my donation.

We do not have 501c3 status right now, no.... its grass roots all the way. We may eventually seek such status, but for right now we aren't going down that path for a few reasons. Thank you for checking though!!

As a side note, for anyone interested, all of the prizes for the raffle are being donated by the BUGS crew--so the raffle proceeds will 100% go to helping our fellow members. We aren't using BUGS funds for buying stuff to raffle off.

(We updated the main thread here: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156048 for anyone who hasn't seen it in a while and wants to see what's going on)

LOTS of good stuff going on and coming up.... :)

Thanks so much for your support snow_board_rider!
    Makes much more sense...

dwhite76 wrote:
    Oh OK. I will record the drawing so every one can see there was no funny stuff going on. Im not going in front of the camera :shock: Who can I get to do the drawing. I know My daughter is the one with the good looks. Ill make her do it. :lol:

Ill get her one of those tumbler things like the lotto people have and dress her up in PJ Hat,Shirt and socks. She can pick out her own shorts. I dont have any PJ shorts yet. (thats a hint to the 10 club for PJ shorts) :D

Ha ha...this I want to see! :D
    Makes much more sense...

I posted this over in AET as there seem to be a lot of people there who may not be in Lost Dogs regularily. If any of you bumpers can add that thread to your "bump list", I would be grateful :)

Here is the thread
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=160008

thanky thanky,
    Kelly
    Makes much more sense...

• DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    awesome idea
    My butt itches!
    dwhite76 wrote:

Ha ha...this I want to see! :D

hahaaa great! :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    KEEP THIS ON TOP!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    bump-a-rooni 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I just purchased my raffle tickets!!!!! Great cause, thanks for putting this together!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
    I just purchased my raffle tickets!!!!! Great cause, thanks for putting this together!!

:clap::clap: :thumbup:
    Makes much more sense...

We do not have 501c3 status right now, no.... its grass roots all the way. We may eventually seek such status, but for right now we aren't going down that path for a few reasons. Thank you for checking though!!

As a side note, for anyone interested, all of the prizes for the raffle are being donated by the BUGS crew--so the raffle proceeds will 100% go to helping our fellow members. We aren't using BUGS funds for buying stuff to raffle off.

(We updated the main thread here: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=156048 for anyone who hasn't seen it in a while and wants to see what's going on)

Where were u last night. You know I dont have the vocabulary to answer these questions :lol: Dont you see how I stumbled all over the place. This is what you get when you sleep on the job :lol:

Thank you RM. As always you can be counted on to help your fellow 10 club members. You tha man. :D
    Thanks Snow_board_rider and RM22, utter legends! :D:D:D:D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    peace,
    jo

Loulou wrote:

Speaking of Utter (Udder) Legends! :lol::lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCfC4Ib9IDseSnyWF2SnH0BYUd8jCLhOOEQjb6JlkXKu4OxDkcWQ&t=1
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That's just wrong!!!!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: That's just wrong!!!!

just right
    and just wrong
    all at the same time

and THIS time
    it was
    All Stone's Fault
    :lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

dwhite76 wrote:

Where were u last night. You know I dont have the vocabulary to answer these questions :lol: Dont you see how I stumbled all over the place. This is what you get when you sleep on the job :lol:

Where was I at 3:30am? SLEEPIN!! :) you answered just fine, sir :)
    Makes much more sense...