*** Petition To Have Cluthe/Lee on the PJ20 Lineup Thread **

1101112131416»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Cluthe/Lee has a fundraising campaign going to finish our 4th album. See link below for all the details and what you can get for a pledge. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-us-finish-our-album-and-press-it-to-vinyl/x/8343775
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Chris sent me this link earlier today. I honestly hadn't looked at it in a long time. This thread is now 4 years old & things have changed a bit. Chris is a father now & my wife & I moved from our home state of Texas to our new city of Portland, OR.

One thing that hasn't changed is our love of music. We continue to write/record together & he is without a doubt, one of my dearest friends. The cool thing is that we met HERE. On these boards. Joined by the love of our favorite band & the love of music. (new album...soon!)

The support we received 4 years ago in the petition is INSANE. (I mean that in a good way) We played the PJ20 pre-party at Hemingway's in Lake Geneva & had an absolute blast. It was a beautiful blur. I was able to (finally) meet people that I'd been interacting with for years (Lisa, Trisha, Lisa, Adam, David, Dimi, Matt, Dave & Kevin to name a few) that I am still friends with to this day. For that, I will be forever thankful.

Thanks to Jen for pushing to get us to play & to Laura for making it happen. Seriously, thanks.

My wife & I left Waco, TX one morning & drove north towards Columbia, MO. We stayed at some random hotel near Tulsa & left for Columbia the next morning. We arrived at Chris & Ali's house & off we went to Wisconsin. We had a day to rehearse once we arrived...Chris & I were nervous, but more excited. The day of the pre-party we jammed some more...and off we went to soundcheck.

All I wanted to say to all of you is THANK YOU.
    And to Pearl Jam for inspiring us, THANK YOU.

4 years...wow. Time really flies.

Hope this message finds you all well.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com