Options

PJ Twenty

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,356
    Ship them to us 10c!!! We're all being good little fans !
    Give us our DVD!!

In due time
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Waiting for it to arrive! :D
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    Still waiting!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    Still waiting!

It's being released on Dec. 4 now
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    looks like blu ray is sold out on amazon
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    was the PJ20 book available as an ebook?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    aus_suz wrote:
    was the PJ20 book available as an ebook?
    I don't actually know, but I've never heard that, and I don't think so. It's a coffee table book format (even though it has a huge amount of written content, so it's not really a coffee table book). That kind of book wouldn't normally be made into an e-book. The photos and layout and art and stuff are too much a part of it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Pretty sure it was available as an ebook.

Yep, here it is on the S&S website:
    http://books.simonandschuster.com/Pearl ... 1439169407
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:

Ahh, well, there you go. I make bad assumptions. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

You know what they say... ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bazzer wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

You know what they say... ;)
    ... :think: ... what do they say? :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I am so happy everyone heard us! good on us for sticking to a one year campagin to have the 3 discs released.

So i had to wait two weeks more then promised :-)

then i had to wait three days more to actually watch it.

Watching Kids are 20 right now. lot better then trying to watch it on You Tube with a circle going round or round or the internet cutting you off.

Watching whole of Immortality right now, and if everyone wants to argue how good PJ is, just show them this clip, and watch their jaws drop in awe!
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:

On Itunes also http://bit.ly/PJ20BKITu

But not on kindle
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    What's wrong with me that I've yet to read the book?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    igotid88 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Probably something to do with it being so thick?

Book is far more excellent than the movie, in my opinion. Lots of details.
  • Options
    I am so happy everyone heard us! good on us for sticking to a one year campagin to have the 3 discs released.

So i had to wait two weeks more then promised :-)

then i had to wait three days more to actually watch it.

Watching Kids are 20 right now. lot better then trying to watch it on You Tube with a circle going round or round or the internet cutting you off.

Watching whole of Immortality right now, and if everyone wants to argue how good PJ is, just show them this clip, and watch their jaws drop in awe!
    Still waiting for mine to arrive! You've wet my appetite now! Come on 10c hurry up!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Probably something to do with it being so thick?

Book is far more excellent than the movie, in my opinion. Lots of details.

Yeah thats why I would like to get the book on itunes,
    Just purchased Living in the Material World also because its such a thick book to
    hold and read without wrecking it...
  • Options
    I got an email on 5th November say my order is shipped and it still hasn't arrived!!!!!! Getting pissed off now!!!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,928
    Nothing for me in the UK yet either.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Post has been today and still nothing......:-(
  • Options
    When someone in the UK has this delivered can you post on here please.
  • Options
    Ten Club shipping is horrible....i have friends that ordered this a month ago and still waiting as im sure others here are as well. I did some christmas shopping yesterday and ordered the Deluxe dvd,the book and water on the road DVD off of amazon,paid a grand total of $69 and it all arrived this afternoon.
    8/18/93-Toronto
    9/21/96-T.O
    10/1/96- Buff.
    8/22/98-Barrie
    10/5/00-T.O
    5/2/03-Buff.
    6/28/03-T.O.
    6/29/03-MTL.
    9/28/04-Bos.
    9/11/05-Kitchener
    9/12/05-London
    9/13/05-Hamilton
    9/19/05-T.O.
    5/9/06-T.O.
    5/10/06-T.O.
    E.V 08/12&13-MASSEY!!
  • Options
    Ten Club shipping is horrible....i have friends that ordered this a month ago and still waiting as im sure others here are as well. I did some christmas shopping yesterday and ordered the Deluxe dvd,the book and water on the road DVD off of amazon,paid a grand total of $69 and it all arrived this afternoon.
    10C cannot be compared to Amazon. That is totally unfair. Amazon is ridiculously massive and can work out huge deals with the shipping company or absorb the costs for super fast shipping. 10C can't do that. They are TINY. They are not an online store, they are a fan club. I agree that they take a little too long to actually get the merch out of the warehouse, but after that, it's simply about USPS. And by T.O. I assume you mean Toronto? It's actually Canadian customs that causes a big delay for items to Canada. Also, 10C didn't even have the product yet a month ago. They were just do pre-orders. We should just be thankful that shipping to Canada is amazingly cheap now. BTW, there are only, like, 2 people at 10C who deal with all the orders and shipping. Anyway, the point is that your expectations for Amazon and for 10C should not be the same. :)
  • Options
    Lets not argue, its pointless and creates bad feeling. Why send out a shipping email when something isn't even available?
  • Options
    Still nothing in Holland.. The waiting drives me mad :cry:
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    I got an email on 5th November say my order is shipped and it still hasn't arrived!!!!!! Getting pissed off now!!!!!! :twisted:

That was an error they weren't shipped on the 5th they were shipped on the 21st of November.
    Santos made an error which meant we received emails saying they were shipped on the 5th.
  • Options
    I never got an email to say 21st November! So don't be too hopeful this side of Christmas then? Fuck!
  • Options
    big mick wrote:
    I never got an email to say 21st November! So don't be too hopeful this side of Christmas then? Fuck!

I sent an email and they said they were all shipped on the 21st.. and international ones should be 14 days.. gone 2 weeks here so hopefully next week.. christmas shipping may be holding it up