Options

I woke up in the middle of the night ...

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
I dreamt I was getty jiggy with the web of infinitesimal consciousness that pervades all timespace. I asked it, "Oh invisible, Otherly ectoplasm that strings its wisewondrous jizzbeams from Andromeda to Cassiopeia: how might I truly know the communion of soul with all that Is in its Everly Brotherly Isness?" This mystically ultrareaching, veinous notbeing-in-being-nothing-but-everything-in-the-process-of-becoming-nothing-but-what-everything-was-to-start-with yawned orgasmically and interjected ejaculatingly,

"Mortal. Mortal. Mortal. All your attempts at assimilating gobbets of wisdom like penny chews from the broken Great Yarmouth sweet machine of received knowledge, on the seafront of everyday yearning, will only cause the Norfolk Constabulary of revelation to arrest you and stick you in the Borstal of eternal confusion. You must therefore sit before the sweet machine and accept that the fact of its concealment of your desired chewables is irrelevant to your ultimate grasp of the ever expanding stretch of the universe, one giant jellytot of being by which we are all connected, like you and me, in embrace of the viscosity of the Godhead."

Then I woke up and fed all the imaginary goldfish in the world with a single thought, which a double thought recognised as its twin and verily called Gerald before Gerald was old enough to apply for a change of name by deedpoll and opt for the alternative monicker of Monica.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    :lol:

Brilliant
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    And yet, sometimes a dream about magnificent Oneness might be beautiful and revealing of something true.

But, jokes are good too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    very awesome and funny and interesting as usual... love it!

~Rachel
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Just realised I typed "Getty Jiggy". Billionaire sex? :lol:
  • Options
    DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    lol... you're nuts, finistiddle... clear crazy ;D

encore?