Options

Holy Grail for Dwhite76 - Mission Accomplished!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Awesome job Adam!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ahill721 wrote:
    UPDATE as of JUNE 7th, 2011

Poster is en route to teh one and only Don White, according to the tracking info I was provided, it should be in his hands come THURSDAY the 9th.....

I am in the process of compiling the most up to date list of those that contrubuted to send Don, but work and life has made that a bit more difficult at this time, so he may get the poster first, and list of contributors over the weekend.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    :clap::clap:
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    UPDATE as of JUNE 7th, 2011

Poster is en route to teh one and only Don White, according to the tracking info I was provided, it should be in his hands come THURSDAY the 9th.....

I am in the process of compiling the most up to date list of those that contrubuted to send Don, but work and life has made that a bit more difficult at this time, so he may get the poster first, and list of contributors over the weekend.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hells yeah! Sounds awesome, thanks Adam. :thumbup:
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Thank You to every one that has made this happen. I cant explain how wonderful I feel right now. Here is a picture of this my favorite poster in the world. I just love it. Thank you to every one. I will be waiting for the list to Thank you all individually from Adam.

Thanks Adam for putting this togeather. Here is a picture of the poster. Im new at posting pics so here it is :D

th_2011-06-09173430.jpg
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Thank You to every one that has made this happen. I cant explain how wonderful I feel right now. Here is a picture of this my favorite poster in the world. I just love it. Thank you to every one. I will be waiting for the list to Thank you all individually from Adam.

Thanks Adam for putting this togeather. Here is a picture of the poster. Im new at posting pics so here it is :D

[img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g465/dwhite76/th_2011-06-09173430.jpg[/ img][/img]

Congrats Don!! Post a Pic when its framed alright? Enjoy man. :thumbup:
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

[img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g465/dwhite76/th_2011-06-09173430.jpg[/ img][/img]

Congrats Don!! Post a Pic when its framed alright? Enjoy man. :thumbup:

Yes, I will. This poster has moved to the top of the list. Im going to attempt to have it framed after the EV shows :D

I cant Thank every one enough. Thank You :D
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    You deserve it, buddy!

Funny I just got a poster that has moved to the top of my framing list too :lol: wonder where that came from? 8-)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    You deserve it, buddy!

Funny I just got a poster that has moved to the top of my framing list too :lol: wonder where that came from? 8-)
    :D8-)
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    dwhite76 wrote:

th_2011-06-09173430.jpg

That is really cool. Who was the artist and which show is it from?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

th_2011-06-09173430.jpg

That is really cool. Who was the artist and which show is it from?

The artist I dont know but it is from Fire House and it was given away to the first 2000 people who bought the Yield CD/Album at Virgin Mega Store.
    It says right on the bottom of the poster a limited edition of 2000. It is made on Heavy card stock and cant be rolled. What a beauty in person.

I love it. Thanks Guys. I will be Thanking you all for the rest of my life :D
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    You do deserve it mate. :D:D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    dwhite76 wrote:

th_2011-06-09173430.jpg

Aces. Enjoy it Don :D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    AWESOME!!!!You deserve it mate!!!! :D:D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018