Options

It's time to......Kick out the Holy Grails!

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Loulou wrote:
    Pap wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol: Nope but there's a Fletcher Road! ;) :P
    Don't give away the answer! :)
    :lol::lol: I have been totally spoilt by people on here, it certainly isn't going to me folks! :D
    Can't wait this person to recieve this package, sooooo deserving but they have no idea! Love it! :D

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    what the heck is going on? Is this being delivered by an actual snail? I didn't think that's what snail mail meant until now.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    OK, so I've been out of the loop for some weeks with the end of the school year...and this thing still hasn't landed...wow....

And Eric...should get your vinyl in the mail tomorrow if I get a chance to skip class for about 15 minutes.
  • Options
    gfnk001 wrote:
    OK, so I've been out of the loop for some weeks with the end of the school year...and this thing still hasn't landed...wow....

And Eric...should get your vinyl in the mail tomorrow if I get a chance to skip class for about 15 minutes.
    Thanks Steve, no worries. Yeah, I'm not sure whats what right now its been about 2 weeks.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol: Nope but there's a Fletcher Road! ;) :P
    Its not Fletcher road it was Bletcher Rd :o
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Bump. Maybe today?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    :shock: :shock: :o:o :shock: :D
    I don't even know what to say...
    I went to customs today having no idea what is waiting for me (was expecting EV vinyl or something form pre order) and when, after 45 minutes of waiting, I saw Vs/Vitalogy SDB in my hands I was shocked :shock: :D

Really....you are AWESOME!!!!....and I can't thank you enough!
    And it's not just about SDB it's how beautiful this community is
    I will probably say what many of you have already said but signing here I've never thought I will be part of such an amazing community cause it's something that is hard to see on other forums.
    I totally LOVE this box :mrgreen: but the idea, that you picked me of many gorgeous and deserving people on this board, is the best gift.
    I'm bad in thanking cause it's hard to describe how you made me feel today but I want you all to know that this means a lot to me.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I love this box!!

and it's so fucking good to finally spin Vitalogy vinyl :D
    and if I fail my test tomorrow it will be your fault :lol: :P
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I went to customs today having no idea what is waiting for me (was expecting EV vinyl or something form pre order) and when, after 45 minutes of waiting, I saw Vs/Vitalogy SDB in my hands I was shocked :shock: :D

I will probably say what many of you have already said but signing here I've never thought I will be part of such an amazing community cause it's something that is hard to see on other forums.
    I totally LOVE this box :mrgreen: but the idea, that you picked me of many gorgeous and deserving people on this board, is the best gift.
    I'm bad in thanking cause it's hard to describe how you made me feel today but I want you all to know that this means a lot to me.

I love this box!!

All that waiting was made worthwhile because of this.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I love this box!!
    All that waiting was made worthwhile because of this.
    :D Enjoy your gift! ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    thanks guys! :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Paulina87 wrote:

I love this box!!

:clap::clap:

Enjoy!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Thank Goodness it finally made it there!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    well i could not think of a better person to get this grail...

your a very kind person i know tihs first hand

spin spin spin..
  • Options
    nie ma lepszego klubu na swiecie od naszego.
    Z 10C swiat jest piekny :)

Gratulacje.

Krec czarny krazek!
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    SO Glad you got it finally!!! I know exactly the feeling that you are feeling, I've had it here more then once.... :mrgreen: I really hope you enjoy! Your really deserve it!!! :mrgreen: I would like to thank Lorna and Eric for helping me make this true, and of course everyone that donated!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    well i could not think of a better person to get this grail...
    spin spin spin..

couldn't have said it better! enjoy it!!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Enjoy Paulina!!!
    I see your generosity on this board all the time!! You deserved it mate, so glad it arrived safely to you.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Yay! Congrats Paulina87! :clap: :thumbup:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    :D
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Paulina87 wrote:

I love this box!!

Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    rafie wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D:D:D:D
    I love this box!!

YAY!!! It finally came! Awesome!! Congratulations!!! Love love love the reactions. Hope you have a BLAST with your SDB! You totally deserve it! :D:D:D
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Enjoy it!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    love0081.gif to every each of you!
    Hope to meet you all in person one day! :D
    And thanks again for my gift and all kind words!!!!
    you are the best!
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    :D and finally!
    enjoy Paulina!!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    Did she pass her test? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Yay!!
    Enjoy :)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

YES!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    So this is crazy cool.. have been reading this thread for a minute now, and just wondered what made you all think this up?? Whatever it was, it makes MY day to see people have their day made so unexpectedly!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    So this is crazy cool.. have been reading this thread for a minute now, and just wondered what made you all think this up?? Whatever it was, it makes MY day to see people have their day made so unexpectedly!!! Keep up the good work!!!

:clap:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    Paulina87 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

YES!!! :mrgreen:

Bravo! :clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024