Options

Anyone interested in the old Ten + 4-track Video?

bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
edited March 2011 in Lost Dogs
As seen here: http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=818

I don't have it, but I might be able to get it if anyone wants it. The box is a bit damaged, can't comment on the CD/VHS.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    That looks awesome!
    Never seen one on the web before, so no idea what it usually went for...
    Any ideas on an asking price?
    Doesn't have to be exact,,, a ballpark figure perhaps?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    I have to reiterate the condition didn't look mint at all and I can't say what condition the VHS is in, but I think they wanted NZD$50 for it, plus whatever the shipping cost would be. It seemed a lot to me so I passed, but if it's sought after by others I thought I'd mention it here.
  • Options
    CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234
    I still have my original copy from way back when....but some asshole stole the box/cover it came in.....would love to know what its worth complete???
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    i guess (without prior experience) that the price sounds quite good. However as you say, it will come down to the condition of the whole package.
    I would love to own it but I'm broke (and at that price I would consider a VG+ condition), so I suggest that if there is interest on the forums, try to get a few pics posted, and check if the tape works...
    Good luck though!!