Vancouver Pre-Sale Thursday 10AM ???

McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
edited February 2008 in The Porch
just checked ticketmaster, they currently have a pre-sale slated for 10am thursday for the Vancouver show, originally set for public on-sale 10am friday
i do not plan on attending this show, though this information could be useful to any of the 10c members who got shut out yesterday
if anyone is able to obtain any relevant information, please post it here
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Says CFOX pre-sale...

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,441
  • Says CFOX pre-sale...

Someone needs to post the pre-sale password...

Or will they choose to hold it back to limit the amount of people trying to purchase tickets to enhance their own chances...

Another ethical dilemma...
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    What is CFOX
  • sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    Someone needs to post the pre-sale password...

Or will they choose to hold it back to limit the amount of people trying to purchase tickets to enhance their own chances...

Another ethical dilemma...

i was going too post it but i wont because of trolls/scalpers checkin the boards

i posted in the other thread anyone who wants it PM me and ill send it to you
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • What is CFOX

local rock radio station

99.3 The Fox
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,497
    What is CFOX

http://www.cfox.com/

sign up for their insider club and either log in on Thursday morning at 10AM OR they'll email you a password at said time for the Ticketmaster pre-sale, i'm not sure which of the two but if it's anything like the local sister station's method you'll have to log in and refresh the insider club menu until the password appears, usually 30-60 seconds before the Ticketmaster sale starts.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • 100 Pacer wrote:
    http://www.cfox.com/

sign up for their insider club and either log in on Thursday morning at 10AM OR they'll email you a password at said time for the Ticketmaster pre-sale, i'm not sure which of the two but if it's anything like the local sister station's method you'll have to log in and refresh the insider club menu until the password appears, usually 30-60 seconds before the Ticketmaster sale starts.

nah they usually email the password a day or two days before
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,497
    nah they usually email the password a day or two days before

interesting, althought i imagine it will create quite the surge, as opposed to the way it's done by the local sister station here where the password is only visible moments before the sale, letting those who are quick on the draw and all set up/ready to go the brief advantage,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • jcckjcjcckjc Posts: 91
    Password = Birdman
  • honestly i get sent fox presale codes all the time, and today being tuesday and not having a presale code for thursday seems weird...still great news....

BY THE WAY:

anybody in vancouver on facebook, please join this group, alright? its my vancouver pearl jam fans page. only 54 members :eek: , a poor showing, but lots of love...if you live in van, get on it. :D:D:D

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2350014744
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18