Umbertotamba's New wishlist ISO

UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
OK here is what I am currently looking for...If anyone can help it would be most appreciated!

Dumbgun CCFA Hawaii Special Edition of 10I have all the other versions as well as the tiki's tattooed on my leg! Really dying to get my hands on one.

Hartford 96 PosterThe art isn't spectaculr but I was there so I want to get my hands on it.
Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bump for the Dumbgun print!!!
  • Hartford 96 PosterThe art isn't spectaculr but I was there so I want to get my hands on it.
    If I had known you were the other bidder last year, I woulda let you have the Hartford print man. You're a good dude and this print rarely shows its face on the open market anymore. I haven't had the funds to even frame it yet.

Good luck in your search. I'll shoot you a PM if I ever come across one in the future.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • thats all good I dont mind losing to other cool peeps from here I will get it at some point!!
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    Tell me you didnt miss this...

i bid on it early and was out of town when it was "stolen"

Had I seen your thread earlier I would have pointed you toward it. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEDWX:IT
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Thanks I already have that one...the special edition is a mix of the orange and blue, there are only 10 out there so rare find
  • Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011