Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

1747576777880»

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the catPosts: 14,054
    Yeah, bump! Please make an affordable reissue available :relaxed:
  • timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 202
    Black vinyl is fine. Chop, chop..!
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 12,023
    :prayer:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 3,318
    I'm never gonna spend hundreds of dollars on one show on vinyl. Unfortunately I don't see them ever rereleasing this. I'd be awesome if they did because all I wanna do is spin it. I don't give a shit about limited edition or numbered or any other collection bs. Just wanna listen to this show on wax!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 29,930

I'm never gonna spend hundreds of dollars on one show on vinyl. Unfortunately I don't see them ever rereleasing this. I'd be awesome if they did because all I wanna do is spin it. I don't give a shit about limited edition or numbered or any other collection bs. Just wanna listen to this show on wax!!

same here
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Atlanta, GAPosts: 723
    Bump!
    "I got memories, I got shit"
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H Posts: 1,159
    After the Solider Field reissue (Vault #7), I'm starting to think Benny could be vault #10....
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 148
    PSUS2H said:
    After the Solider Field reissue (Vault #7), I'm starting to think Benny could be vault #10....
    Considering the soldier field will be a true mix down of the 24 track live recording vs the highly compressed mono FM bootlegs, it is hardly a reissue.  I'd like to see more shows that are less available or not available at all make their way into the mix, but getting the best possible mix of a great show is not chop liver.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652
    PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    Considering the soldier field will be a true mix down of the 24 track live recording vs the highly compressed mono FM bootlegs, it is hardly a reissue.  I'd like to see more shows that are less available or not available at all make their way into the mix, but getting the best possible mix of a great show is not chop liver.
    If you really want to break it down, its a remastered reissue.  Regardless, it was once available and highly sought after on vinyl and now available again while still staying true to those how have originals by releasing it in vault packaging.  I think this is how we could finally get a Benny reissue.  Especially for the 10th vault.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 29,930
    PSUS2H said:
    PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    If you really want to break it down, its a remastered reissue.  Regardless, it was once available and highly sought after on vinyl and now available again while still staying true to those how have originals by releasing it in vault packaging.  I think this is how we could finally get a Benny reissue.  Especially for the 10th vault.
    Which would be truly amazing!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 148
    PSUS2H said:
    PB11041 said:
    PSUS2H said:
    It is not a remastered reissue.  This has always been a bootleg of their monkeywrench radio broadcast.  In fact the bootleg was bootlegged a number of times.  If the original story is to be believed, the band "endorsed" a radio station promo and a vinyl release  http://www.twofeetthick.com/2004/02/03/live-at-soldier-field/  
    That release was never the full show, even the CD is out of order.  The band had nothing to do with the artwork.  It was not their release.  At best, at very best they gave a wink and nod to let the radio station and the record store use it as a freebie.  But even that seems mighty sketchy.

If they re-issue Benaroyal Hall, it will be on black vinyl and probably beyond that very similar packaging, because it would make no sense to go through a massive repackaging.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 3,213
    Vault makes sense for Benny
    ISO:  2010 Hartford AP
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 650
    Yes i would like this show on vinyl too

Spin it spin it spin the black circle
    Vault makes sense for Benny

I really think this would be a great way to do it w/o upsetting those with OG copies.