Options

FS: Pearl Jam Moonlight Graham Hoodie XL

janvanderdamjanvanderdam Posts: 524
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a spare Moonlight Graham Hoodie XL. I just got a brand new one so this one can go.

The hoodie has been worn and washed a few times. And it has a very small hole on the right shoulder, but that should be easy to fix. Overall condition is very good.

It's on eBay now but if someone is interested I will end the auction earlier.

So if interested send me an e-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:j.vanderdam@planet.nl">j.vanderdam@planet.nl</a><!-- e -->

Shipping within Europe would be around $18 with tracking number.
Shipping rest of the world would be around $26 with tracking number.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    You can check eBay for pictures of the hoodie. Just search for pearl jam hoodie and it should be there.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    PM sent
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    $25 offered. No was the answer. Any one know how much these go for used with a hole in the shoulder goes for.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    $25 offered. No was the answer. Any one know how much these go for used with a hole in the shoulder goes for.

that's between you and the OP. you don't need to be a jerk and post the details. pretty scummy move.

also, OP...this isn't ebay. post how much you want for it. i thought this "make me an offer" crap was over
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    dwhite76 wrote:

$60 plus, I've seem them go for almost $100 to $50
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    I think I paid $75 for a new/w/tags size M about a year ago. They run large.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06