Options

***It's Holy Grail Time for...elwayvedder!** (List Included)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Well everyone, I was going to start a new thread and call it "It's Holy Grail Time for...elwayvedder AGAIN!!" just to make you click on it and get you pissy and then have a big "GOTCHA" in there with a BIG THANK YOU but I don't want to get anyone angry even if joking so I will do it here:

In fears of offending anyone that contributed (especially whoever donated anonymously!), I am sending out to all of you: Its an amazing and powerful thing this little PJ world of ours here has going. Can you imagine if the rest of the world treated other human beings like this? Amazing. Thank you all for giving me a life time feeling that I will never lose. Thank you for your support of helping something I am so passionate about in The Yellow Ribbon Club. Every day we need to remind our U.S. Troops and their families that they are not forgotten and I thank all of you for being part of that reminder. For those that want to see the power of what you contributed to, go to http://www.yellowribbonclub.org and click the photos section. You can see the homecomings we do for returning Troops (some of them led by yours truly!) and you can also click on some letters written by soldiers while being deployed. It will make you feel truly "Alive".

As for you Roger- AKA LukinFan- for putting me through this and forcing me to answer you with holy grail info instead of just moving on to the next person: I really wish for you and these amazing folks to have the PJ Karma come back to all of you a zillion fold... let all of you hit the lottery and sit front row, dead center...let all of you run into band members on the day of a show on the street..."I wish all of you to be as fortunate, as fortunate as me..."

what a guy :D

a very deserving person. 100%
    I agree with Paul - your post tells us all why you were selected. Very deserving person!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1