ISO CAMDEN/PHILLY 2000 AMES/My Holy Grail

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited February 2011 in Lost Dogs
Only poster i don't have of my 17 shows,i have alot to trade if anyone has a copy. Thanks Joe.....
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I actually have that one and have done nothing with it I believe because I couldn't find a frame and am not that into posters, I'll look for it tonight.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    marcos wrote:
    I actually have that one and have done nothing with it I believe because I couldn't find a frame and am not that into posters, I'll look for it tonight.
    Let me know i'd appreciate it greatly.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    marcos wrote:

still haven't got to finding it yet but will for sure this weekend, and am certain it's in good condition, so give me a bit more time and don't go buying it from someone for a ridiculous amount of money as I'm sure if I have it, I'll probably give it to you for next to nothing as it probably means more to you then me and I can see from your amount of posts you're probably a big fan and not a collector, don't want to see you get ripped off.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    marcos wrote:
    marcos wrote:

still haven't got to finding it yet but will for sure this weekend, and am certain it's in good condition, so give me a bit more time and don't go buying it from someone for a ridiculous amount of money as I'm sure if I have it, I'll probably give it to you for next to nothing as it probably means more to you then me and I can see from your amount of posts you're probably a big fan and not a collector, don't want to see you get ripped off.

Thank You very much,i'll wait to here back from you for sure. This is MY Holy Grail,and it will be framed next to my other 6 framed posters. Thanks again Joe....
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Bump.....
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Bump,thought i had a deal but i guess it fell thru.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Thanks but no,i've tried all angles so far. I thought i had a deal but the person hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. But thanks for the help and bump.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Bump!!!!!!!!!!! Help me get my Holy Grail
    Go Birds!!!!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    damn i sold this poster a few months ago! i don't even want to tell you what i got for it lol. good luck!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • E Beans has TONS of sellers with this available...if it is in fact your grail, drop the bean and finish your collection...just my $0.02
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Yep, I agree. EB is the place to go. That's where we got mfc2006's poster from. Very nice people on there and reasonable prices too.
    www.cluthelee.com