Options

I'm Still Here

CartwrightCartwright Posts: 3
edited January 2008 in The Porch
What an awesomely melodic song. I'd never heard it or heard of it before someone on here posted all those b-sides. Where did this little gem come from?? It sounds a lot like I'm Open, maybe it was a No Code b-side. Why wasn't it on Lost Dogs?? Anyone got any info on this cool song??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,865
    there are few long threads with tons of info and lyrics
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    above poster is right, if you look in the search option you'll find tons on it. twas written in the build up to riot act i think(2002-ish), brilliant yet hugely personal lyrics, and the meaning and background of them is probably fairly obvious from the lyrics themselves.

it was on the Japanese version of Lost Dogs as far as i know
  • Options
    From TSIS:
    "It was first reported that this song was found as a hidden track on a promo copy and/or Japanese version of Lost Dogs. This information is FALSE. It has never been officially released on any album or promotional material. It was leaked from an unofficial source at the same time Lost Dogs was leaked on the internet, and included as part of the leak. However, it was never part of the album."
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder