Anniversary Downloads - Studio Albums 'Live'

tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
edited November 2012 in The Porch
Projects%2BCover.jpg

Latest Download: Pearl Jam - The Projects Box Set
(May 7th 2011)

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... x-set.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

With help from other board members, Cameron4President, myra, electricxlovex and I have been putting some time into compiling a series of MP3 collections that pull together 'Live' versions of a Pearl Jam studio album. The challenge has been to select some great live performances which capture the mood or sound of an era, whilst also working well together and flowing as a single 'album'. We are very pleased with the albums we have put together so far; and we have been working on them here on the message board as a kind of 'long-distance' online collaborative project.

I think Cameron4President deserves some serious credit for leading on this - making the general idea a reality, putting in a lot of time, gathering together and selecting a lot of alternative live versions, creating artwork, uploading them, and hosting them on his bootlegs blog:

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com

He has produced some great collections we can all listen to, share, discuss and enjoy.

Having just completed 'Ten Live: Then and Now', I thought it would be good to present you with the download links all in one place – for those who are interested in listening. This concept may not appeal to everyone, but we think it works well. No doubt there are better versions which would have worked great together and produced something different, so if you are interested in a making suggestions on future projects, feel free to participate – since we have been making the decisions together here online, based on the feedback posted on the board.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the links to the projects so far:

'Mixed Metaphor: Backspacer Live'

Backspacer+Live7.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... pacer.html

(Our first collaborative project – we tried to find strong performances which captured the raw energy of the recent tour, and include some cracking versions of some of the Backspacer songs which may not be so popular amongst Backspacer doubters. Have a listen and see what you think of this alternative version of the album. A different show for each song, some choice covers as bonus material to round things off. Dedicated to Dr Stip Zoidberg off of Red Mosquito!)

'Turpentine and Nepotism: Vs. live'

Vs+Live6.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... -live.html

(A difficult project to work on, particularly due to the strength of the famous 'Fox' Atlanta broadcast. We took the Fox as the core of the project, and added performances from the Vs era which we thought sounded good, captured the times, and still work together as a listenable album. A barnstorming collection! Vs-era covers as bonus tracks.)

'Ten Live: Then and Now'

Disc%2B1.jpg

Disc 1 ('Then')

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... isc-1.html

Disc 2 ('Now')

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... isc-2.html

(Cameron4President's idea to put side by side performances from the Ten era, with those from the recent backspacer tour. It's interesting to hear how far we've come. Disc one is a 'Live Ten' from the Ten era, with Dave A on drums, Disc two is today's lineup, with Matt Cameron showing his qualities, and drawing from the 2009 / 2010 Backspacer shows. Two very different listening experiences...... Intense!!)

'The Theory of Vitalogy'

The%2BTheory%2Bof%2BVitalogy.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... alogy.html

(Given that it was never going to be possible to recreate the studio album 'live' due to certain tracks never having played live, we followed Cameron4President's lead, and compiled a Vitalogy era collection known as 'The Theory of Vitalogy' which took some sounds, style and some atmosphere from the Self Pollution Radio broadcast (and those times). Kicking off with some swearing and an early 'Jack Irons' Chant – this collection takes the studio album tracklist as its backbone but messes it up a bit, draws heavily on live performances which showcase Jack Irons' memorable playing, and some key performances from the Self Pollution show. With a lot of input and help from other forum members, Myra joined the core team, and after much agonising about tracklist and songs, we have produced our favourite collection yet. A notable omission has been nothingman :( which partly bit the dust due to inferior sound quality in the performances from the selected era, and partly because we wanted to upset people! (joke!). Hope you enjoy!)

Warning: Features explicit content on several occasions. ;)

The Kids Are Alright: The Songs of The Who

TKAACover.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... f-who.html

(Keeping things short and snappy - just like the Who - This 14 song collection takes us on a tour of Who 'covers', sequenced in the order in which songs were written (Who said rock and roll can't be educational?). Another favourite of ours.... the sound quality is high, the performances are tight, the mood is good. This is a little different from some of the other PJ Who compilations floating around out there - we didn't want to duplicate those, and tried to come up with something a bit special, drawing on the help and suggestions from the message board. These versions feature no musicians other than the members of Pearl Jam. Another rocking slice of of music to download in time for Xmas!! Enjoy!)

Light Becomes Stars: Binaural Live

Lights_Stars%2BCover.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... aural.html

Looking at the Binaural tour of 2000, we wanted to do something in honour of the victims and survivors of the Roskilde tragedy. It was a difficult project to work on, not always easy listening or easy decisions to take, but working on this compilation was probably the most fulfilling project to date. We had excellent input, choices and contributions from a wide range of board members, and a constructive and supportive atmosphere to work in.

We had chosen to draw as much as possible from the European shows in 2000 and the official Euro bootlegs, and for the most part we used a different show for each song. We rounded off the collection following the format which has worked for other projects, taking some of the memorable covers and improvs from that part of the tour. The only exception was Parting Ways, which was not played in Europe, which we took from the last show of the 2000 tour in Seattle.

We hope you enjoy this collection. It can be quite demanding to listen to in places, but we are pleased with the job we have done, and the way forum members contributed so much, and I think we all agree that whilst there were many other song selections which could have been made from this part of the tour, the collection we have ended up with contains some truly outstanding music, and a lot of emotion. With love and peace to Pearl Jam fans everywhere.

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... aural.html

Static Echoes: Yield Live

YLCover3.jpg

Yield is one of Pearl Jam's best loved albums, and we hope we have come up with a collection which will please Yield lovers, and keep the momentum going as we work through the studio albums 'live' with these projects. With Static Echoes: Yield Live, we had to depart from our formula of featuring performances mostly drawn from Soundboard sources. There are relatively few pure soundboard recordings from the 98 tour – and so instead we drew quite heavily on some of the excellent audience boots that are circulating, and those from a hybrid of mono soundboard feeds and audience recording. This gives a different feel and listening experience from the Soundboard projects, and a nice flavour of the 'good old days' of lapping up audience recorded tapes and unofficial bootlegs of the band.

We are very pleased with the results – with a grittier sound, and nice versions of key tracks which hopefully give a flavour of the era, the tour, and also show different sides to some of the songs on the album. Balancing and selecting the different audience sources next to each other was a challenge in itself, with a smaller pool to choose from after our last project, from the Binaural tour, where we were spoilt by having the official boots to choose from.

Yield live sounds great, and is often easy to forget you aren't listening to Soundboard recordings (The only Yield tracks that don't include audience sources are Brain of J and Faithfull)

The collection finishes with bonus tracks: - a sweet 'Improv', and Leatherman, and closes with Fuckin' Up – which featured prominently in the '98 tour.

Hope you Enjoy!

The Whispers of War: Riot Act Live

Cover.jpg

The Whispers of War: Riot Act Live was another great project to work on – helped by some excellent contributions from the Message Pit, and the luxury of having A LOT of official bootlegs to draw on from the 2003 tour. We are all very pleased with the results – with a really strong collection of Riot Act tracks and a unique ending of 6(!) bonus tracks all with a strong message, which hopefully succeeds in meeting one of our wider aims for these projects – capturing the spirit of a tour. The bonus tracks are a powerful set of numbers with a lot of strong feeling coming from Eddie and the band.

Highlights of the Riot Act section for us include You Are, Help Help, Thumbing My Way (the only 'electric' version of the tour), All Or None, and Ghost, with a large number of songs really benefiting from the live treatment. Selecting the final version of I am Mine caused some headaches..... with Myra attempting to listen to 27 versions straight at one point!! :) . We found that it was going to be hard to match the majesty of the studio version with I am Mine live, but we think we have chosen one of the strongest versions, to keep the mood of the album rolling along well. This collection is another favourite of ours!

Overall a project which we have greatly enjoyed working on and listening to, and one we hope you will enjoy listening to as well!

Break the Sky: Pearl Jam Live

Cover.jpg

For this 'Avocado' Live project we had some great contributions from the board, and in particular Dazzler and stateoflove79 worked really hard on the song selection and discussions about how to make this album the best it could be. The result is a first rate sounding collection, drawing on the official tour bootlegs of 2006. The music is very high energy, passionate and loud, and seems to bring the best out of the studio album by showcasing it in the live setting. There are a lot of highlights to be found here! The album is rounded off by some equally passionate bonus tracks from the tour. A lengthy discussion about the relative merits of different performances of 'Gone' led us to settle in the end on Brisbane, which we thought worked really well amongst the rest of the tracks. Working on these projects is always an eye opener to the sheer quality of Pearl Jam as a live outfit, and the incredibly different versions of Gone we got to hear was a real reminder of how so many songs get a unique live performance every time they are played – with tremendous variations in the mood and effect of the song. Everyone working on 'Break the Sky' agreed that this is another of our best sounding collections, and another which we think rivals the studio album. We hope you enjoy it!

The Ascending Road Ahead: No Code Live

Cover.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... -code.html

With The Ascending Road Ahead: No Code Live, we have completed the 'Live' treatment of all of Pearl Jam's studio albums!!! For this project we again drew quite heavily on audience sourced recordings, but the sound quality is actually very high. The Ascending Road ahead delivers the good ole 'Live' treatment to one of our favourite studio albums, drawing exclusively from the 1996 tour – with the collection capturing a lot of the live sound of that era, featuring Jack Irons' memorable drumming style, and some storming live versions of the fantastic songs on this album. A great listen when you need to hear No Code, with a 'twist'.

With this project we wanted to prioritise the best sounding cuts, above the 'show diversity' we have sometimes gone for in previous projects (particularly the Official Bootleg projects). As a result No Code Live features a strong showing from the Hartford and Berlin – as well as drawing more widely from the best sounding bootlegs and the best sounding songs we could find.

The bonus section includes an improvisation, a short but sweet rendition of the Doors' Roadhouse Blues, and closes with a rockin Leaving Here. The project team identified a lot of highlights within this collection – with one member or another highlighting almost every single song in the project as a highlight. Highlights include the Bridge School numbers, which have a great mood, which often comes at the Bridge, Red Mosquito and In My Tree amongst others, but there are some great great live performances throughout the collection – including I'm Open, which we had to cull from a Soundcheck! ;)

We hope you enjoy listening to The Ascending Road Ahead: No Code Live
________________________________________________________________________________________

So! we have now completed all the Studio albums, and I thought I would take this opportunity to say a little about this. Over the last 6 months or so we have worked very hard on these projects, and received tremendous help, encouragement and positive feedback from the Message Pit. I think it's a big achievement to have tackled the entire studio catalogue, and work on them in this collaborative way, and it has been a lot of fun. Whilst other Pearl Jam websites and blogs etc have often produced some great live compilations, I don't think any of them have approached the challenge in the way we have – as a group - with online discussion, collective reviewing of tracks, long distance online communication – and a lot of late nights!! So, everyone involved in contributing to the projects should be very proud of what we've achieved – something substantial which will stand as a unique collection of live Pearl Jam material, and a damn good listening experience! We have one more treat in store for you, before we take a deserved break – so watch this space over the coming weeks!!

Finally, I'd like to repeat what I said back at the beginning of this challenge – Maximum Kudos to Cameron4President for his lead - pulling these projects together, keeping us all on track, producing some great artwork, providing all the downloads and mp3 editing, and, through a lot of hard work – making these projects a reality. Many thanks Dan!!

Hope you enjoy the music!

:D

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"A big thank you to everybody that has helped with these projects. It has been a tremendous amount of fun and I have personally enjoyed helping to create these compilations and having the opportunity to talk with so many of you. As a way to cap all of these projects off and finish strong, we have decided to put all of these compilations in one giant box. The Projects Box Set comprises all of the live studio album projects, plus a bonus tenth disc of rarities that was compiled by Myra and myself with the help of stateoflove79 and Dazzler over the past couple of weeks. Both "Ten Live" and "Vs Live" have bonus track added as well. We hope you will enjoy this and that you have enjoyed the previous projects.

Thanks,
C4P"

Projects%2BCover.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... x-set.html
Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Kudos to the both of you. I'm sure it was a lot of work :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks very much for your efforts, can't wait to start listening
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    :D good job!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,137
    Holy shit! This is awesome you guys! Really really nice work!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Kudos to the both of you. I'm sure it was a lot of work :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks very much for your efforts, can't wait to start listening

Can get quite demanding, though Cameron4President has put in most of the hard work! :lol:

Has been a really rewarding process though, because it gets you listening to the different material afresh, I find, and hearing versions that appeal to different people - often for quite different reasons. You can read most of the stages of decision making, and giving each other feedback in some of the other threads on the board. Has been interesting approaching it in this way - as an online collaborative effort.

The other factor that I didn't mention in the original post is the 'sound quality' - Cameron4President is big on soundboard recordings and has done really well to help us select versions that are of good enough quality to go the distance on a mix that you might want to listen to multiple times. This has been a challenge in itself, since some performances may work really well in the context of a great audience boot, but then won't cut it when put beside an FM broadcast etc. Sometimes we have had to choose one performance over another to maintain the sound quality - and then MP3s and different bootleg sources have their own strengths and weaknesses - so there have been a number of factors to consider, alongside trying to respect the selections that board members have contributed.

We just hope people get as much out of them as we have done. I have listened to the collections a lot over recent weeks, and it has seriously got me back into the Pearl Jam listening! - lots of memories, lots of emotions in the songs and the different eras, different performances. So, has been worthwhile! Thanks

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,679
    Great job and all but is it ok to post official bootleg mp3 links here as they are still available for purchase @ the 10club? The '09's & '10's show's? Just wondering.
  • JzPJzP Posts: 931
    Awesome dudes! Can't wait to give 'em a good listen and compare. Thanks for all this work you guys have put in.
    ~JzP
  • SCMike10SCMike10 Posts: 195
    Irvine Meadows - Sep 13, 1992
    Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 03, 2003
    Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003
    Fleet Center - Sep 28, 2004
    Dodge Music Center - Jun 27, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008
    Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008
    ALL FOUR 09 PHILLY SHOWS!!
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    None of Backspacer links work for me. Ten works. Looking forward to listening today - thank you very much.
  • gecko wrote:
    None of Backspacer links work for me. Ten works. Looking forward to listening today - thank you very much.

Hey Gecko, Sorry about that. I have posted 3 new links. Everything should be fine now.
    I am the artist formally known as "Cameron4President"....
    1998: Va Beach VA
    2000: Va Beach VA, Columbia MD
    2003: Raleigh NC, Bristow VA
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Bristow VA
    2013: Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Charlotte NC
    2014: Cincinnati, OH
    2016: Hampton, VA, Raleigh, NC
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    gecko wrote:

Hey Gecko, Sorry about that. I have posted 3 new links. Everything should be fine now.

I posted to warn you that the links don't work, and now I see it sounded like I am complaining, which I wouldn't think of. Anyway, It's working fine, thanks again.
    edited November 2010
    demetrios wrote:
    Great job and all but is it ok to post official bootleg mp3 links here as they are still available for purchase @ the 10club? The '09's & '10's show's? Just wondering.

Good question. We have been working on these downloads on the Porch and sharing them publicly for some time now, with no problems. My own view is that the PJ sharing audio policy has always been about the 'spirit of fair play' rather than making lots of money in the era of massive filesharing. So we're hoping this is being applied to these one off celebratory projects; since they involve a tiny proportion of the live catalogue - and work as a 'sampler' if you like.

We're happy to be told otherwise, but my hunch is if we don't make a big fuss about it, the powers that be will be cool with what we are trying to do here. The real problem is it would have been impossible to do this project justice in any other way.
    Post edited by tremors on

• myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Can't wait to listen to them when I get home tonight.
    Mixed Metaphor was brilliant ! Gets more listens than the studio release actually ....
  • gecko wrote:
    gecko wrote:

I posted to warn you that the links don't work, and now I see it sounded like I am complaining, which I wouldn't think of. Anyway, It's working fine, thanks again.

I didn't think that you were complaining at all. I am very glad that you brought that to my attention. Hopefully these links will last a while. Enjoy..
  • myra wrote:
    Mixed Metaphor was brilliant ! Gets more listens than the studio release actually ....

Thank you, I am glad that you are enjoying them. Tremors and I had a lot of fun putting these together.
    myra wrote:

Yes I've found that since we finished Mixed Metaphor I have listened to it a lot more than the studio album. Some of the standout tracks on the live collection for me are Supersonic, Just Breathe, and Speed of Sound, and I've read a few people here who say that they think that these live versions come across better than the songs on the album. I certainly think this could be argued for Supersonic and Speed of Sound. Backspacer seems to have come alive on the road this past 12 months!

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,189
    this is freakin awesome. i actually thought this would have been a great idea for their 20th anniversary - a box set with a live version of each studio album including some b-sides from each era. they could sell them individually or as a box set (yes i should be in their marketing department...) so casual fans could buy a live Ten or Vs. version but us fanatics could buy them all. Would be an awesome collection - sort of like Bruce Springsteen Live 1975-1985 in scope.
  • ADogNamedPilateADogNamedPilate Texas, USA Posts: 291
    Thanks, these are great!
    Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    tremors wrote:
    myra wrote:

Yes I've found that since we finished Mixed Metaphor I have listened to it a lot more than the studio album. Some of the standout tracks on the live collection for me are Supersonic, Just Breathe, and Speed of Sound, and I've read a few people here who say that they think that these live versions come across better than the songs on the album. I certainly think this could be argued for Supersonic and Speed of Sound. Backspacer seems to have come alive on the road this past 12 months!

I totally agree on Supersonic that, for some reason, I always skipped. I really discovered it on Mixed Metaphor, that's when it started to make sense to me. Gonna see my friends works a lot better live to me as well. Considering that all the other songs on the album work very well live too and the 'coherence' of the album is preserved, going back to the studio release somehow felt a bit pointless. :lol:
    IMO this project not only does Backspacer justice but might be the best argument in its defense.
    myra wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    myra wrote:

I totally agree on Supersonic that, for some reason, I always skipped. I really discovered it on Mixed Metaphor, that's when it started to make sense to me. Gonna see my friends works a lot better live to me as well. Considering that all the other songs on the album work very well live too and the 'coherence' of the album is preserved, going back to the studio release somehow felt a bit pointless. :lol:
    IMO this project not only does Backspacer justice but might be the best argument in its defense.

Great! :D :thumbup:

• radarradar Posts: 767
    awesome!
  • pjhawks wrote:
    this is freakin awesome. i actually thought this would have been a great idea for their 20th anniversary - a box set with a live version of each studio album including some b-sides from each era. they could sell them individually or as a box set (yes i should be in their marketing department...) so casual fans could buy a live Ten or Vs. version but us fanatics could buy them all. Would be an awesome collection - sort of like Bruce Springsteen Live 1975-1985 in scope.

That would be a neat idea, especially if each album contained SDB songs from that album's tour.
  • myra wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    myra wrote:

Mixed Metaphor has definitely been playing quite a bit on my iPod. "Speed of Sound" is a great sounding mixture of both the demo version and the actual album track.
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    You guys are the balls!
    Great job!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • locked wrote:
    You guys are the balls!
    Great job!
    Thank you for all of the awesome suggestions (Porch from Cleveland, and Release from Boston). Tremors and I had it sounding good, but your suggestions made it "Kick Ass".
    locked wrote:
    You guys are the balls!
    Great job!
    Thank you for all of the awesome suggestions (Porch from Cleveland, and Release from Boston). Tremors and I had it sounding good, but your suggestions made it "Kick Ass".

Yes, that 'Porch' really sets the thing alight. I think it's the peak of the second disc.

On Mixed Metaphor I think Johnny Guitar also comes across a lot better than on the album. Some of the 'weaker' backspacer tracks seem to have worked a lot better live, definitely.

• tremors wrote:
    Disc%2B2.jpg

Hi!

With help from other board members, Cameron4President and I have been putting some time into compiling a series of MP3 collections that pull together 'Live' versions of a Pearl Jam studio album. The challenge has been to select some great live performances which capture the mood or sound of an era, whilst also working well together and flowing as a single 'album'. Cameron4President and I are very pleased with the albums we have put together so far; and we have been working on them here on the message board as a kind of 'long-distance' online collaborative project.

I think Cameron4President deserves some serious credit for leading on this - making the general idea a reality, putting in a lot of time, gathering together and selecting a lot of alternative live versions, creating artwork, uploading them, and hosting them on his bootlegs blog:

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com

He has produced some great collections we can all listen to, share, discuss and enjoy.

Having just completed 'Ten Live: Then and Now', I thought it would be good to present you with the download links all in one place – for those who are interested in listening. This concept may not appeal to everyone, but we think it works well. No doubt there are better versions which would have worked great together and produced something different, so if you are interested in a making suggestions on future projects, feel free to participate – since we have been making the decisions together here online, based on the feedback posted on the board.

Here are the links to the projects so far:

'Mixed Metaphor: Backspacer Live'

Backspacer+Live7.jpg

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... pacer.html

(Our first collaborative project – we tried to find strong performances which captured the raw energy of the recent tour, and include some cracking versions of some of the Backspacer songs which may not be so popular amongst Backspacer doubters. Have a listen and see what you think of this alternative version of the album. A different show for each song, some choice covers as bonus material to round things off. Dedicated to Dr Stip Zoidberg off of Red Mosquito!)

'Turpentine and Nepotism: Vs. live'

Vs+Live6.jpg

(A difficult project to work on, particularly due to the strength of the famous 'Fox' Atlanta broadcast. We took the Fox as the core of the project, and added performances from the Vs era which we thought sounded good, captured the times, and still work together as a listenable album. A barnstorming collection! Vs-era covers as bonus tracks.)

'Ten Live: Then and Now'

Disc%2B1.jpg

Disc 1 ('Then')

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... isc-1.html

Disc 2 ('Now')

http://dp-rearviewmirror.blogspot.com/2 ... isc-2.html

(Cameron4President's idea to put side by side performances from the Ten era, with those from the recent backspacer tour. It's interesting to hear how far we've come. Disc one is a 'Live Ten' from the Ten era, with Dave A on drums, Disc two is today's lineup, with Matt Cameron showing his qualities, and drawing from the 2009 / 2010 Backspacer shows. Two very different listening experiences...... Intense!!)

I will update this page with more links if we put together any more collections. Feel free to join in in the future with song selections or feedback on how the mix is working out. The more input the better, and the more interesting the project is to work on.....

Bump for anybody who hasn't seen this yet. I also wanted to thank everybody for the positive feedback that Tremors and I have recieved for these projects on this thread. We hope that all of you are enjoying these compilations.
    Yes, thanks lots for the constructive feedback. It's nice to know other people are getting something from the compilations too :D

• merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Thanks! This is a really cool project. Working my way through the Ten sets now...
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
    merkinball wrote:
    Thanks! This is a really cool project. Working my way through the Ten sets now...

Cool, let us know what you think!

• tremors wrote:
    merkinball wrote:

Cool, let us know what you think!

Feel free to give us your opinions or suggestions about these projects.