Options

Bring the Ghost back in 2016!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,250
    But they can make it faster and louder if they want. The proof is the Seattle 2002 version.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    I saw Ghost in Denver a few months ago, and I thought of you, Dimi, when I was listening to the boot in the car today. ;) BTW, the life was not sucked out of the crowd -- it was awesome! \m/ \:D/ =D> =D>
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    derbydave wrote: »
    Mad Mohab wrote: »
    Great song, one of my favourites. On the Riot Act tour I went to hear three songs - Can't Keep, Ghost and Cropduster. Great memories!

I got all 3 of those at 1 show...Columbus '03!!!
    Got Ghost again in Missoula in 2012!!
    GREAT SONG :-bd

how lucky!!! :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Ghost in Denver, was by far the "trippest" sound I heard PJ ever play ^:)^ .

Sorry D, I hope one day we get to enjoy this together.

And no, I was not tripping that night. Just enjoyed the "greenery" :bz of Colorado ;)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Riot Act is probably my least favorite Pearl Jam album, and the first time I heard "Ghost" in concert I didn't recognize it. That said, it was KILLER. First song I looked up after the concert. Would totally love to hear this song again.
    "I'm not the paper, I'm more like the fold ..."
  • Options
    derbydave wrote: »
    Mad Mohab wrote: »
    Great song, one of my favourites. On the Riot Act tour I went to hear three songs - Can't Keep, Ghost and Cropduster. Great memories!

I got all 3 of those at 1 show...Columbus '03!!!
    Got Ghost again in Missoula in 2012!!
    GREAT SONG :-bd

That Columbus 03 show... being my first show, it'd be fun to go back in time and re-watch it. There were several surprises...
    But I'll gladly take that awesome Cincinnati Daughter tag...it was worth the wait over not getting one in Columbus for all those years. That third encore...people started leaving, but not me! (I had a feeling...)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    no shit
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,250
    bump
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024