*** Live On Ten Legs - Jan. 18, 2011 ***

1252627282931»

Comments

• luanisluanis Posts: 159
    I got the limited edition today for my b-day and it's great, one more item for my collection :)
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    luanis wrote:
    I got the limited edition today for my b-day and it's great, one more item for my collection :)

:thumbup: and happy birthday!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Hi! I did not find any information about this...Live on ten legs - from where (and year) are the songs in this album?
    Berlin 09/2006, Munich 06/2007
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    InHiding77 wrote:
    Hi! I did not find any information about this...Live on ten legs - from where (and year) are the songs in this album?

1. Arms Aloft - Werchter, Belgium, July 4 2010
    2. World Wide Suicide - Prague, Czech Republic, September 22 2006
    3. Animal - Bern, Switzerland, September 13 2006
    4. Got Some - San Diego, CA, USA, October 9 2009
    5. State of Love and Trust - London, England, June 25 2010
    6. I Am Mine - Brisbane, Australia, November 10 2006
    7. Unthought Known - Berlin, Germany, June 30 2010
    8. Rearview Mirror - Perth, Australia, November 25 2006
    9. The Fixer - Boston, MA, USA, May 17 2010
    10. Nothing As It Seems - Adelaide, Australia, November 22 2006
    11. In Hiding - San Francisco, CA, USA, July 18 2006
    12. Just Breathe - MSG 2 2010
    13. Jeremy - London, Canada, September 12 2005
    14. Public Image - Venice, Italy, July 6 2010
    15. Spin the Black Circle - Hamilton, Canada, September 13 2005
    16. Porch - Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 26 2005
    17. Alive - philly 4 2009
    18. Yellow Ledbetter - Berlin, Germany, June 30 2010
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OMG, thanks a lot! :)
    Berlin 09/2006, Munich 06/2007
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    One vinyl (and cd) newbie question:

Are the crowds´ sound mixed together between songs or cut?
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 440
    What are some of the tour posters that people got in the LOXL? I was surprised to get the one from Boston 2010...I had bought one at the show, but it fell underneath the stands in the section we were in. Shitty in the fact that it was my birthday and lost the poster to remember the show by. At least I lucked out and got a small version of it...
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Really Solid album just listened to it last week for the first time really good!!
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    force-10 wrote:
    One vinyl (and cd) newbie question:

Are the crowds´ sound mixed together between songs or cut?

Mixed. Very well done too.
  • Ok, I'm glad I finally read some of this thread. So I take it that there are still people in the States who haven't received their package from Universal yet? It's been over a month now since the release date/shipping notification...WTF?? Add the fact that they charged my credit card well over a month ago for the order.

I contacted Universal and they advised me to check with my local Post Office. If that doesn't work, I should get back to them....think I will be getting back to them pretty soon. Never had any problems with my Post Office but it seems a lot of people on here have had a lot of problems with Universal. Def not ordering through these bastards again...should have used Amazon or 10C.
  • Ok, I'm glad I finally read some of this thread. So I take it that there are still people in the States who haven't received their package from Universal yet? It's been over a month now since the release date/shipping notification...WTF?? Add the fact that they charged my credit card well over a month ago for the order.

I contacted Universal and they advised me to check with my local Post Office. If that doesn't work, I should get back to them....think I will be getting back to them pretty soon. Never had any problems with my Post Office but it seems a lot of people on here have had a lot of problems with Universal. Def not ordering through these bastards again...should have used Amazon or 10C.

Yep, good luck on the process. I hope you receive your refund, like I did. I ended up going through a reliable source. Not one that takes your money (months in advance), and doesn't get you your order even months later. Strange this happened to not just one or a few people, but to most of us. Either way, expect me not to order from Universal again. I'm sure most of us feel the same.
  • Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz Canberra Posts: 266
    I ordered mine from universal, received an email on 11th Jan advising that my box set was shipped. On 12th Feb I contacted universal and was told to check with the post office and then get back to them. A day or 2 later, I received an email advising I'd been refunded. Yesterday my card was credited.

All very odd and dissapointing! :cry:

After all that I walked into JB Hifi and walked out with a copy and it AU$15 cheaper than what I paid universal.

WTF! :twisted:
    1995 - Auckland, New Zealand
    1998 - Wellington + Auckland, New Zealand
    2000 - London, UK x 2
    2006 - Melbourne, Australia x 3
    2009 - Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland
    2010 - Newark, MSG x 2
    2011 - PJ20 & EV Brisbane 2, Canberra, Melbourne x 2, Adelaide 1, Perth 2
    2013 - San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
    2014 - Auckland, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & EV - Sydney x 2
    2015 - Mexico City
    2016 - Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Hampton, Fenway x 2
    2023 - Fort Worth x 2, Austin x 2

definitely demand a refund, you'll get it and you can get it from amazon for less which is what i ended up having to do
  • LenzLenz Posts: 89
    After waiting for more than four weeks I also ordered a second version with amazon. So I got two boxes at home. It's definitely a "strange" feeling when I consider that I had to pay for it advance - and much more money than with amazon.

I think it shoulf have been possible for the company to ensure that their clients receive their stuff up to date - they received the money (for the shipping as well) such a long time before they actually had to accomplish their obligation.
  • tenvsvitatenvsvita Colorado Posts: 20
    My Dad bought the Deluxe set from Universal for me for Christmas. It was shipped in January, and never arrived. They refunded that order, and he re-ordered from them with express shipping on Feb. 8. It was shipped 2/10/11, according to them and yet it's still not here. Had I read this forum before he re-ordered it, I definitely would have sent him to Amazon........

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping they'll both arrive sometime..... before the end of the year..... :?

Good Luck to all those that are suffering through this process!!
    Peace!
    4/92-Austin; 3/94-St. Louis (x2); 6/98-Chicago; 8/00-NOLA; 4/03-NOLA (Met Eddie!); 7/06-The Gorge; 8/07-Chicago; 9/09-Seattle; 10/09-Austin; 5/10-NOLA; 9/12-Pensacola; 10/13-Baltimore; 11/13-Portland; 11/13-Spokane; 10/14-Austin; 8/16 Chicago (x2); 4/17 NY (RnR Hall of Fame); 8/18 Seattle; 8/18 Missoula; 6/20 Imola, IT
    "Bee girl, be a girl."
  • Yeah I went ahead and requested a refund today...been well over a month since it supposedly "shipped." Bullshit. I can't believe how many other people have had the same problem. Unbelievably bad customer service. Will stick with my gut next time and go through Amazon or 10C. Will prob order my copy soon, actually, through 10C. Good luck to you guys/gals. Haven't seen a response yet to my refund request...
  • MeijinMeijin Posts: 51
    I've got my refund request in; took them a couple days to respond (guess they celebrate President's Day in the UK after all? ;) ) and now they're asking for my shipping address again. I'm trying to make it clear to these jokers that I want money back, not some other halfhearted attempt to get me my goods.

Best of luck to everyone trying to get money back from the Universal UK clowns.
  • Is there a secret faction of US Postal workers that are huge Pearl Jam fans? I mean there must be since there are so many people who are affected by this. I CC'd the Ten Club with all of my email correspondance with Universal. I'm sure this string of emails will look very familiar to many of you. I hope that all are able to get their just refunds and don't do any further business with a company who is obviously not doing what they're supposed to be doing. I sincerely hope that Ten Club is paying attention here.
    02/10/2011
    Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your email.

Your order was shipped using a Rest of the World standard service on 11/24/11, this is an untrackable service. They usually take about 10 working days to arrive, but on occasion they can take up to 21.

If you have not received your order within these time frames, please contact the local sorting office of your national postal service as they sometimes hold onto packages they were unable to deliver. If you still have not received your order after contacting your local sorting office, please let us know and we will assist further.

Thanks,

Brendan Bullard-West
    Universal Music Direct Support Team
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    02/21/2011
    Brendan,
    I've waited the required 21 business days that you told me I'm required to wait. My order was shipped on January 24th according to the email I recieved from you. It is now been almost a month and I still have not received it. I've contacted my postal carrier and also my local post office and neither have any information regarding my order. I'm well aware of multiple individuals who've ordered this same item and also have not received it. This seems to be rule and not the exception. I want a full refund to be put back onto the same card that I used to purchase this. Please email me letting me know when this occurs.

Marcus
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    02/22/2011
    Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your message.

We have looked into this matter for you and we're sorry to say that if your order has not reached you by now then it is most likely been lost in the post or held up in the postal service.

Your order was shipped using the 'Rest of the World Standard' service which usually takes about 10 working days to arrive, but on occasion may take up to 21 days.

This is the postal address you provided us to send your order to and how it would have appeared on the address label:

Mr Marcus XXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Edmonds WA XXXXXXX
    United States

Can you please confirm that this is correct?

Thanks,

Brendan Bullard-West
    02/22/2011
    Brendan,
    That is the correct address. As I said, I would like you to issue me a full refund.

Marcus
    02/22/2011
    Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your message.

A refund should be processed within the next 2 working days. You will receive an automated email from us once it has been done.

We apologise you never received your order, and in the event it does show please let us know.

Thanks,

Brendan Bullard-West
    :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  • I just got my buddy at my local indie shop to order me the box set. $69.99. But I have a $55 credit at his store right now, which means this box set is only going to cost me $15! :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    You know, we dont have much to look forward to these days and us Pearl Jam fans REALY look forward to our deliveries. Is it to much to ask to get these people their SHIT. :evil: Im sorry you guys are going through this. my heart goes out to you. I know not to use them now.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Sooo I too was ordered one for an Xmas gift, did not recieve in a timely manner, my brother was given a credit and he then utilized Amazon CA to finally get one for me. Lo and behold come home Friday night to a package on my porch...Universal's copy had finally arrived! Freebie!!! Guess I benefited from this debacle. Or my brother will as I am going to send the "free" one to him! :lol:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    I know allot of people have already posted about getting ripped off from Universal Music!

Today I have broken down and purchased yet another copy of the Live On Ten Legs (Super Deluxe Box Set - CD/2LP) and have giving up hope on both a refund and actual product showing up.

What a way for a fan to kick off the 20th anniversary of the band.
    Like many other fans I pre-ordered and was excited to listing to the new album.

As of yet I still have not been able to listen and enjoy live on ten legs.
    Instead I have been emailing and battling with these thieves :x

With so many of us dealing with the same issue, the question that comes to mind is did they really ship the albums? or did they just pocket are money!

I hope once the copy from Amazon shows up it was worth it.

Just needed to get this off chest.................

T.
  • TEEJAM11 wrote:
    I know allot of people have already posted about getting ripped off from Universal Music!

Today I have broken down and purchased yet another copy of the Live On Ten Legs (Super Deluxe Box Set - CD/2LP) and have giving up hope on both a refund and actual product showing up.

What a way for a fan to kick off the 20th anniversary of the band.
    Like many other fans I pre-ordered and was excited to listing to the new album.

As of yet I still have not been able to listen and enjoy live on ten legs.
    Instead I have been emailing and battling with these thieves :x

With so many of us dealing with the same issue, the question that comes to mind is did they really ship the albums? or did they just pocket are money!

I hope once the copy from Amazon shows up it was worth it.

Just needed to get this off chest.................

T.

Looks like they did ship them. I got my Universal one 2 weeks after I got a refund and bought one from Amazon Canada.
    Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6.22, LA 5/7/22
  • livialflivialf Posts: 1
    Does anybody know if PJ is coming to NYC at The Gramercy?
  • jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    until next time......
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    jopetto75 wrote:
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    the live on ten legs vinyl,or cd? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jopetto75jopetto75 Posts: 397
    VINYL OF COURSE
    until next time......
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Ok i'm stupid but i just noticed the face on the cover, anyone know who it's suppose to be? On my behalf though i just have the cd so never noticed cause it was kinda small image
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024