Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^^ Good for her. She was either pregnant or had just had a baby when she filmed that episode.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

^^^ Good for her. She was either pregnant or had just had a baby when she filmed that episode.

she was newly parenting, breastfeeding her daughter in a van between takes in the hell-like summer in georgia, all the while trying to take in enough calories to give her daughter the nurishment that she needs. that takes dedication. I can only imagine how fucking angry that would make someone in the public eye. people like that are garbage.

fat shaming is terrible no matter the person's situation, but jesus, that one was low.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ I couldn't agree with you more. What the F is wrong with people?!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872
    solid episode leading up to the mid season finale

"I'm about 50% more into you now" :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    Lol...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    "a baseball bat doesn't have a pussy!"

:lol:
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    The amount of commercials during these past few episodes has been absolutely insane.
  • Options
    So, that one bullet that Eugene made is going to come into play I think. My guess is it's not going to work... When it really needs to.
  • Options
    Why wouldn't Carl hit neegan with Lucille right up side the head before he irons that guy? Seems like the smart thing to do.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    As much as i love the comic series and the show, these last few episodes have been long and drawn out. Really hoping things pick up.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Yes, this last episode, although longer, was just mostly rehashed points that we've already seen this season.
    It's basically all the women separately wanna kill Negan, Rick wants to survive under Negan, Carl got caught trying to kill Negan and Spencer wants to kill Rick. Darryl is just hanging out as a prisoner.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,742
    Another unnecessarily long episode. This half season has been so long and drawn out....hopefully something actually happens next week.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    The worst part was Carl just standing there looking at Negan and not shooting WHEN his whole purpose of infiltrating the Sanctuary was to kill Negan. Negan just walks up. At one point he kinda pulls another guy in front of him, but what about before that?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

The worst part was Carl just standing there looking at Negan and not shooting WHEN his whole purpose of infiltrating the Sanctuary was to kill Negan. Negan just walks up. At one point he kinda pulls another guy in front of him, but what about before that?

yeah he could've mowed down everyone in front of him with that gun.... the whole carl sequence was dumb. what was the point?

cant wait to see what darryl does now with ability to roam. you can see groups within the negan camp slowly turning against him now. The build up to next weeks show is pretty good, something will happen to leave us hanging for the back half of the season no doubt.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    not sure if anyone saw Talking Dead but Josh Homme was on it, that was pretty cool
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Nami said:

yeah he could've mowed down everyone in front of him with that gun.... the whole carl sequence was dumb. what was the point?

cant wait to see what darryl does now with ability to roam. you can see groups within the negan camp slowly turning against him now. The build up to next weeks show is pretty good, something will happen to leave us hanging for the back half of the season no doubt.
    This drove me nuts. As did mutiny-boy from Alexandria falling down. People on this show have the worst balance.

And when the FUCK is Eugene going to die?
  • Options

not sure if anyone saw Talking Dead but Josh Homme was on it, that was pretty cool

really wished I had cable again last night to see that.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Nami said:

This drove me nuts. As did mutiny-boy from Alexandria falling down. People on this show have the worst balance.

I thought his face was so puffy because of the beating he took. his face is still like balloon.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Nami said:

wouldn't be surprised if Rosita fucks up and that one bullet that Eugene made for her ends up in Eugene's skull.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    noticed that the ep was 90 mins. On iTunes, it said 62 minutes. I think that's quite normal. for a half hour show, you get 8 minutes of ads, nearly 1/3 of the total running time. same with an hour, you get 18ish minutes of ads. So 28 minutes out of 90 isn't more than network tv. or any other show.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

yeah, I didn't get that at all. I get so tired of people going out on these missions to kill the current antagonist and when the opportunity presents itself, they shit their pants.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

It was good. At first he seemed nervous, but then he seemed to warm up and made some good observations and had some good opinions. He also had a sense of humor. My husband and I were wondering how TTD find celebrities who are fans. We decided that the celebrity probably follows TWD on Twitter and the celebrity then tweets or retweets. I'll never forget Marilyn Manson's appearance - crazy and not fun at all - very uncomfortable.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    I know I'm in the minority but I like Eugene.
  • Options

It was good. At first he seemed nervous, but then he seemed to warm up and made some good observations and had some good opinions. He also had a sense of humor. My husband and I were wondering how TTD find celebrities who are fans. We decided that the celebrity probably follows TWD on Twitter and the celebrity then tweets or retweets. I'll never forget Marilyn Manson's appearance - crazy and not fun at all - very uncomfortable.
    I would bet it's most likely the celebrity's management that sets it up at the celeb's request.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The show is setting itself up for a huge cliffhanger... This is why I watched Lost by the season and not episode, I would have thrown shit at the TV...
  • Options

The show is setting itself up for a huge cliffhanger... This is why I watched Lost by the season and not episode, I would have thrown shit at the TV...

Lost drove me nearly insane. I should have done that too. Every Thursday morning I was in a shit mood. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

I would bet it's most likely the celebrity's management that sets it up at the celeb's request.
    Of course. That makes sense. Obviously I have no experience or knowledge about "the show business." :)
  • Options

Of course. That makes sense. Obviously I have no experience or knowledge about "the show business." :)
    neither do I. I was just making a guess.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

neither do I. I was just making a guess.
    Probably a good guess. Sounds logical to me.
  • Options
    Wonder who gave Darryl that note? To help him escape? Dwight? Jesus? Dwight's hot wife?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD