Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Hmm so red poncho was in with the Wolves, and had been scouting for them...
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,030
    Two things from the finale:
    1. How did Glenn get away, when all those walkers were on top of him??
    2. When Rick killed the walker, by making it's head pop, wouldn't the walker juices that dripped into his mouth, turn him into a walker?????
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346

Hmm so red poncho was in with the Wolves, and had been scouting for them...

Where did the red poncho guy come from anyways?? I don't remember him??

2. When Rick killed the walker, by making it's head pop, wouldn't the walker juices that dripped into his mouth, turn him into a walker?????

Thats what we said, bad edit there! and Rick WTF.....freaking gross!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    red poncho guy was being tracked by Daryl and Arron- first appearance by him i believe.

yeah thought glenn was gone for good.... made no sense, down and out with 3 walkers on him.

anybody watch the TD, that gig guy talking smokes...lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I didn't think red poncho guy was a wolf. He was being tracked by Daryl and Aaron to see if they wanted to ask him to join the group. The wolves caught him first though.

So at the food place how did the wolves get the lights to flash and the music to play with no electricity?

Rick getting walker puke all over him was about the grossest thing yet in that show.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736

I didn't think red poncho guy was a wolf. He was being tracked by Daryl and Aaron to see if they wanted to ask him to join the group. The wolves caught him first though.

Yeah, that was the way I took it with the red poncho guy. Also, I was expecting there to be more than 2 members of the Wolves. Although I'm sure there could be more out there....
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883

Yeah, that was the way I took it with the red poncho guy. Also, I was expecting there to be more than 2 members of the Wolves. Although I'm sure there could be more out there....
    I have a feeling there will be a bunch more of them.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Hard to imagine that those two guys could take out all of Noah's community. I'd say there is a big camp or fortress somewhere with lots of people. But I can't figure out why they capture people just to kill them - like the guy with the red poncho. And the purpose of collecting all the walkers - some with whole bodies and others just the torsos.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845

do i watch Wrestlemania or the Walking Dead finale tomorrow? :confounded:

No contest: walking dead. WM will be the usual super hyped letdown.
    i have both on :lol:
    not sure about the red poncho dude. i thought it was Morgan (like i said i was watching two shows so was trying to keep up).

If they killed Glenn off cause of that douche i would have been really pissed. Not really sure how he got away, but he's been in worse (tied up to a chair w/ a walker)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Ah that last 7 minutes (of the finale), good Tv.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

No. Its no different than getting human blood in your mouth. Remember, they all have the virus, it just doesnt activate until they die. They were cautious in the first season before they knew everyone was infected.

I thought for sure glenn was dead. He should have put a bullet in nicholas' knees so he'd get eaten by walkers. Glenn is the pussy he has always been.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

So at the food place how did the wolves get the lights to flash and the music to play with no electricity?

Rick getting walker puke all over him was about the grossest thing yet in that show.

I think the wolves are a very resourceful bunch.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    I am still in awe that no major character died.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

I am still in awe that no major character died.

They surprised us again! Just when main characters dying became predictable they switched it up.

• Options
    I read an interesting interview with Steven Yeun (Glenn), where he said the fans need to stop focusing on death, and just follow the story. It actually makes sense. every time a finale comes up, all everyone talks about is "who is going to bite it?".
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

I read an interesting interview with Steven Yeun (Glenn), where he said the fans need to stop focusing on death, and just follow the story. It actually makes sense. every time a finale comes up, all everyone talks about is "who is going to bite it?".

I agree. But the writers caused all that by doing that at every season ender. I don't need a main character death at regular intervals to like the show.
  • Options

I agree. But the writers caused all that by doing that at every season ender. I don't need a main character death at regular intervals to like the show.
    Yep. Plus there were a bunch of interviews from cast members and writers/directors saying that people are going to be crying after watching the finale....
  • Options

Yep. Plus there were a bunch of interviews from cast members and writers/directors saying that people are going to be crying after watching the finale....
    Yes, which is very funny. They were trying to trick us. They were successful.

• Options

the only person I heard say that was Norman Reedus. I didn't know there were others. But afterwards, I was thinking "cry for what? Spencer?". Yep, they punked us!

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

the only person I heard say that was Norman Reedus. I didn't know there were others. But afterwards, I was thinking "cry for what? Spencer?". Yep, they punked us!

I read an interview with the guy who plays Abraham and another one with Scott Gimple and they made it out that something huge was going to happen and everyone would be upset. Punk'd for sure!
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    best episode since Season 3... by far... really also hope they stay at Alexandria for a little while longer... as before they got there...the show was starting to get a lil stagnant... it really was becoming the "same ol" , Same ol....Some of the situations just get too "outta hand" where I think the show would be a lot better if they had an episode or 2 of some cool normal shit going on in the town..... I wanna see em' kill walkers and get into some shit,.don't get me wrong... but do they have to be "near death" every episode... I truly feel its not completed needed and it's forced to often.. so to speak...
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    curly said:

best episode since Season 3... by far... really also hope they stay at Alexandria for a little while longer... as before they got there...the show was starting to get a lil stagnant... it really was becoming the "same ol" , Same ol....Some of the situations just get too "outta hand" where I think the show would be a lot better if they had an episode or 2 of some cool normal shit going on in the town..... I wanna see em' kill walkers and get into some shit,.don't get me wrong... but do they have to be "near death" every episode... I truly feel its not completed needed and it's forced to often.. so to speak...

I agree, they should stay at Alexandria for awhile. I feel so bad for Deeana (think that's her name). She lost both her husband and son within a week or so. :(
  • Options

curly said:

I agree, they should stay at Alexandria for awhile. I feel so bad for Deeana (think that's her name). She lost both her husband and son within a week or so. :(
    I think thats what is going to tip the scales for rick. Now she understands loss in this new world. Prior, she still had her entire family intact. Now she is probably going to come to the dark side, so to speak. I think we are going to enjoy the evolution of that character, if she lives long enough.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    found it but the recording is low- Gig Guy..talking smokes..lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHD_oZVTs5o
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Those Rick/Carl memes are hilarious and the show as a whole is a goldmine for that stuff.
  • Options
    i guess this could be considered a zombie film?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_he1HiLy0A
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Looks like a fun movie.
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD