Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
edited September 2010 in A Moving Train
gay+coffin.jpg

That is all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Well done!!!
    Camden NJ night 1 6/19/2008 (one of the best days of my life!)

Music is the engine to my Imagination and Pearl Jam is the fuel for that engine.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    gay+coffin.jpg

That is all.
    Agreed.
    The fact that a someone willing to serve their country can't based on who they love is ridiculous. And troops are facing bullets and rocket attacks daily, I can't believe any would give a fuck about whether the guy who's next to them is gay.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    can't really sum it up any better than that cartoon...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    careful, if this was 2004 that illustration might have been censored... :)

it is a damn shame that in "the land of the free" we still discriminate against people that seem to be different from the majority for one reason or another. usually it is something they can not control like sexual orientation, gender, skin color, or physical ability/disability....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."