Options

loss of a great pj fan!

giventolive8826giventolive8826 Posts: 4
edited December 2007 in The Porch
I am writing because my best friend and long time pj addict, Josh Hayes passed away a few weeks ago, he was only 26 but his life impacted so many people. i am a pj fan myself, but nothing like he was. i am writing to see if there is anyone out there who may have had contact with Josh, so i can inform them of his passing. he was a big collector from posters, bootleg dvds, cds, vinyl, t-shirts, i think he has everything you could ever collect. it is still up in there with what i am going to do with some of this stuff as i am not into the trading and buying/selling scene. i believe his username was jhayes26. let me know if anyone knew my lil' buddy and i am going to check some things out myself. take care!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wilfmisswilfmiss Posts: 196
    I am writing because my best friend and long time pj addict, Josh Hayes passed away a few weeks ago, he was only 26 but his life impacted so many people. i am a pj fan myself, but nothing like he was. i am writing to see if there is anyone out there who may have had contact with Josh, so i can inform them of his passing. he was a big collector from posters, bootleg dvds, cds, vinyl, t-shirts, i think he has everything you could ever collect. it is still up in there with what i am going to do with some of this stuff as i am not into the trading and buying/selling scene. i believe his username was jhayes26. let me know if anyone knew my lil' buddy and i am going to check some things out myself. take care!

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
    3-29-94-FL/9-24-96-MD/9-18-98-MD/9-05-00-PA/4-26-03-PA/5-03-03-PA/7-12-03-PA/10-1-04-PA/9-19-05-ON/9-28-05-PA/5-09-06-ON/5-10-06-ON/6-23-06-PA/6-19-08-NJ/10-28-09-PA/5-20-10-NY/5-21-10-NY/9-11-11-ON/9-12-11-ON/9-2-12-PA/9-22-12-GA/10-11-13-PA/10-18-13-NY/10-19-13-NY/10-16-14-MI/9-26-15-NY/4-9-16-FL/4-11-16-FL/8-8-18-WA/8-10-18-WA
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Another loss. So young. So very sad. Thoughts and well wishes with you and his family. Peace. :)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    i don't know your friend at all, just wanted to express sympathy at your loss. 26.....sweet bejeebus...that is way too young. a life unlived. i am so sorry we have lost another member of this wonderful community.

hearts & thoughts...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    i am so, so sorry for your loss. and right before xmas...fuck.

if there's anything i can do, let me know.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    So young, very sad, and very sorry. I don't recognize the name, but I know how you feel. I lost a very close PJ buddy, also a board member, a year ago this past week. I still can't believe it's been a year.

I understand you're not into the selling/trading bit, but if it is you who has control over these items now, you may consider auctioning them off and donating the money in Josh's name to a charity.

Again, my condolences.
  • Options
    i have thought about charity, but it is still up in the air. thanks for the response!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    what is going on lately with the loss of life so early????

this is becoming real disheartening...

hang in there and keep his memory alive...RIP
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    I am very sorry.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I wish his family the best at Christmastime
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    So sorry to hear. :(
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    sorry about your loss/his family's
    peace be with all
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    he's dead, jim.

all of us, too.

it's how our story ends.
  • Options
    so sorry to hear
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    what happened to him?
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I didnt know him, but anly loss of life, especially so young is very sad. My thoughts are with his family
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options

I couldn't find anyone listed here with that username. Could it have been something else?
    the Minions