NCAA College Football -

12357179

Comments

  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 29,010
    my buddy's a fraud miami fan and hypes jacori harris every year.

    every time i watch miami play, he's always good for at least 2 picks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,469
    Jeags, still a quarter to go, but it should be safe to give your Miami fan buddy all the shit he can handle!!! :mrgreen:

    4 ints, 6 or 7 penalties, fuck yeah!!!

    So , todays game shows that the southern confernces needs to come north!!

    Huge statement by the Bucks today. #2 indeed.


    edit: DONE DEAL!!!!

    anyone else watch and notice the crowd chanting the guitar part to The White Stripes "seven nation army"?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan MarylandPosts: 8,795
    Denard Robinson is a beast. Hope he can stay healthy for the whole year.

    Not a good day for the ACC.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    Call down thete big fella. Long season and bama is a beast.

    They have been doing that chant for a few years
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jeags, still a quarter to go, but it should be safe to give your Miami fan buddy all the shit he can handle!!! :mrgreen:

    4 ints, 6 or 7 penalties, fuck yeah!!!

    So , todays game shows that the southern confernces needs to come north!!

    Huge statement by the Bucks today. #2 indeed.


    edit: DONE DEAL!!!!

    anyone else watch and notice the crowd chanting the guitar part to The White Stripes "seven nation army"?
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    Denard Robinson is a beast. Hope he can stay healthy for the whole year.

    Not a good day for the ACC.
    Agaist a no d ND

    Acc prrtty much sucks, the wac is better
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    my buddy's a fraud miami fan and hypes jacori harris every year.

    every time i watch miami play, he's always good for at least 2 picks.
    Just yell O H at him
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 29,010
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jeags, still a quarter to go, but it should be safe to give your Miami fan buddy all the shit he can handle!!! :mrgreen:

    4 ints, 6 or 7 penalties, fuck yeah!!!

    So , todays game shows that the southern confernces needs to come north!!

    Huge statement by the Bucks today. #2 indeed.


    edit: DONE DEAL!!!!

    anyone else watch and notice the crowd chanting the guitar part to The White Stripes "seven nation army"?

    we'll be tailgating for the eagles tomorrow. i'm sure i will bring it up once or twice. as a psu fan, i can't get too cocky though. gonna be a looooong season with this 18 year old under center...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West SeattlePosts: 10,692
    81 wrote:
    my buddy's a fraud miami fan and hypes jacori harris every year.

    every time i watch miami play, he's always good for at least 2 picks.
    Just yell O H at him

    Must have been the overalls :mrgreen:

    harrisx-inset-community.jpg
    NERDS!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West SeattlePosts: 10,692
    Ducks off to a slow start. The O is picking up. If we can shut down Poole, it will be business as usual.
    NERDS!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 22,747
    Utah is the team out west.....not Boise. :shh:

    .....and BYU sucks ass! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,736
    imalive wrote:

    .....and BYU sucks ass! :lol:
    but yet they can beat up on Udub. i guess that would make Udub overrated in some ways.

    tough tough loss for ND. i couldn't believe crist got them in scoring range in the late seconds of the game and then throws a pass way over the endzone. it's so great to have an actually college coach and not a former alumni as a coach that only cared bout tradition :roll: :roll:.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

  • great to see notre dame lose like that


    although the 95 yard bomb was awesome
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 29,010
    great to see notre dame lose like that


    although the 95 yard bomb was awesome

    it's always lovely to watch the fighting irish lose. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan MarylandPosts: 8,795
    great to see notre dame lose like that


    although the 95 yard bomb was awesome

    it's always lovely to watch the fighting irish lose. :mrgreen:

    +1, if only Ohio State could have gone down as well. To bad the ACC is way overrated this year.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    if only Ohio State could have gone down as well.
    you sir, are no longer on my christmas card list :lol:
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 22,747
    Newman. wrote:
    if only Ohio State could have gone down as well.
    you sir, are no longer on my christmas card list :lol:
    so....newman is the artist formerly known as 81? :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,117
    imalive wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    if only Ohio State could have gone down as well.
    you sir, are no longer on my christmas card list :lol:
    so....newman is the artist formerly known as 81? :wtf:

    128926846934928466.jpg
  • I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 29,010
    I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.

    i don't see how lane kiffin is able to sleep at night.


    and it's "losing." sorry---people confusing losing and loosing is a big pet peeve.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WOOO PIG SOOIE!


    GO HOGS! BEAT GEORGIA!
  • I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.

    i don't see how lane kiffin is able to sleep at night.


    and it's "losing." sorry---people confusing losing and loosing is a big pet peeve.


    loose as a moose is how I remember but when I get to typing my fingers go faster than my brain is working. Sorry for peeving you on that one.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Awful game today UConn.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 22,747
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 29,010
    Newch91 wrote:
    Awful game today UConn.
    :lol:

    temple might go 10-2 this year. hell is freezing cold right now.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,469
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:
    I was working.Couldn't watch. Are you talking about running up the score? Didnt that provide a cushion to allow some guys to get some game reps?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

    Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,469
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

    Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    We need another back similar to Beanie Wells' body type. Herron wasnt doing shit last week. Too fucking little comparativly speaking.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

    Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    We need another back similar to Beanie Wells' body type. Herron wasnt doing shit last week. Too fucking little comparativly speaking.
    jamal berry, he is returning kick offs but is suppose to have power. Right now, its all pryor
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 22,747
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

    Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    grew up just north of columbus...back when north of columbus meant cornfields. :lol:

    all I really saw was, 30 seconds to go in the half, bucks up 34-0, throwing on every down :shock: . my bobcats didn't represent too well. oh well, it's still harvard on the hocking :lol: .
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 13,469
    imalive wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

    Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    grew up just north of columbus...back when north of columbus meant cornfields. :lol:

    all I really saw was, 30 seconds to go in the half, bucks up 34-0, throwing on every down :shock: . my bobcats didn't represent too well. oh well, it's still harvard on the hocking :lol: .
    Harvard On The Hocking. Thats hillybilly rich!!!!! I never knew that Harvard was the elite Party school of the ivy league set!!

    Cornfields you say? like Powell Road/ Home Road or there abouts?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Sign In or Register to comment.