Options

NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Go Wolfpack!
    ;)

Go Penn State.  I think that fuck face Meyer wins, but I want PSU to win.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Jason P said:
    Wobbie said:
    THE Ohio State University! :triumph:
    Fuck those assholes.  If North Korea has a nuke that can make it to the US mainland, I hope it makes it to Columbus Ohio. Just a bunch of self entitled shit heads. The worst of the worst of the worst of big ten fans and people in general.  They make Patriots fans seem good and gracious character. 
    Wow so much hate. I admit we have some dipshit fans but please don't loop us all in with that group. 

Go Bucks!!  Beat PSU!!!

OH - IO
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,763
    Wolfpack > USC.  =)=)

OSU is going to lose at home by 10+ again this year and still probably stay in the top 12 because people hang from Urban Meyer's nuts.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    edited October 2017
    Ohio state gonna win
  • Options
    ^^^you told me so you told me so! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Go Buckeyes!!!  Suck It PSU!!!!!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Uggh.  Penn State spit the bit.
    TCU also goes down
    Rough day!
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    O-H!
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465
    I don’t know how OSU survived. More than once, I said “I’m turning this shit off.” JT Barrett is another unreal OSU QB who probably will not make it in the NFL. I thought the Bucks were toast when a) the interception was (correctly) overruled as a TD and b) when they scored to soon and had that awful squib kick, leaving PSU needing maybe 30 yds for a winning FG.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Yeah that kick was dumb.  They were in a spot where they couldn't give up 30 yards in two minutes....but, their D came through.
  • Options
    Yeah that kick was dumb.  They were in a spot where they couldn't give up 30 yards in two minutes....but, their D came through.

in theory, the kick is OK.......IF it gets past the guy who fielded it. the problem was aim, not the idea itself.

I was having flashbacks to mcsorley’s rose bowl drives.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Ugh 
  • Options
    Ugh 

bucks caught a big scheduling break, as opposed to PSU coming off another “big game.”

urban: 21-0, following a bye week.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    Wobbie said:
    Ugh 

bucks caught a big scheduling break, as opposed to PSU coming off another “big game.”

of those 21 games, how many required the 4th quarter to win?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,196
    edited October 2017
    Penn State  got so many breaks but they didn't deserve to win.  It was the right call but I was pretty shocked they overturned the call in the end zone to a TD.  I thought they screwed up by not going for it on the 4th and 3 at like the 40 late in the game then took the penalty and punted. They weren't stopping Ohio St so the extra 20 yards wasn't going to help you there.    Penn State's offensive line got dominated. Barkley had no room.  would have liked to see Barkley get more touches in the passing game.

who is a more unlikable guy Urban Meyer or Jim Harbaugh?   I'll go with Meyer only because Harbaugh knows he is a dick and doesn't care.  Meyer looks like he could use a good ass kicking.

Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    Ugh 

Caught a break?  OSU played 2 or 3 straight games last year where the team they played was coming off of a bye week, including Ped St.  Bottom line, the better team won the game, and positioned themselves for a playoff run just like 2014.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
  • Options

pjhawks said:
    Penn State  got so many breaks but they didn't deserve to win.  It was the right call but I was pretty shocked they overturned the call in the end zone to a TD.  I thought they screwed up by not going for it on the 4th and 3 at like the 40 late in the game then took the penalty and punted. They weren't stopping Ohio St so the extra 20 yards wasn't going to help you there.    Penn State's offensive line got dominated. Barkley had no room.  would have liked to see Barkley get more touches in the passing game.

who is a more unlikable guy Urban Meyer or Jim Harbaugh?   I'll go with Meyer only because Harbaugh knows he is a dick and doesn't care.  Meyer looks like he could use a good ass kicking
    Harbaugh is much more unlikeable.  How has a guy who has never won anything so hyped up??  He’s a whack job and his media antics are the only reason Michigan gets overrated every year.  9 million bucks for 3-4 losses and getting owned by your rivals seems like a bad deal to me.
  • Options
    I dislike them both but think Harbs is the most unlikeable coach out there.  He doesn't do bad things, he just seems to love to irritate others.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Fuck Urban Meyer. He should have gone to jail with Hernandez. Basically an accomplice 
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    Ugh 

Caught a break?  OSU played 2 or 3 straight games last year where the team they played was coming off of a bye week, including Ped St.  Bottom line, the better team won the game, and positioned themselves for a playoff run just like 2014.
    or like the playoff run last year...
  • Options
    Fuck Urban Meyer. He should have gone to jail with Hernandez. Basically an accomplice 
    Give me a break. Dumbest post ever. 
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Ranking Wisconsin anything below 7th Tuesday would be total BS. Yeah we haven't played the greatest Teams, but our defense has been lights out and our offense has improved since last year with Jonathan Taylor.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Happy Alabama year everyone!
    But looks like Georgia wins it all
  • Options
    Miami and Wisconsin will be discounted until they have some of the big wins that the other teams ranked up there have.
    (My thinking....we will see where the CFP poll has them.)
    Wisconsin will get their shot at Meyer and the Browneyes in the Big 10 championship, so they can have a one game season.  They have played good out-of-conference games in the past but this year didn't help them at all and that is the job of the committee.  (To factor in that they have no top 25 wins)

My BS top 10
    1.  Bama
    2.  Georgia
    3.  Ohio State
    4.  Notre Dame
    5.  Clemson
    6.  Penn State
    7.  Oklahoma
    8.  Wisonsin
    9.  Miami
    10.  TCU

Not too different than the polls, I just think Wisconsin belongs with Miami in the paper champions category.  Would take any of those other teams h2h.

Btw, I rank my team at about 20 th.  :(

• Options
    KC138045 said:
    Give me a break. Dumbest post ever. 
    Lock him up!
  • Options

so bitter.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    ehbacon said:
    Ranking Wisconsin anything below 7th Tuesday would be total BS. Yeah we haven't played the greatest Teams, but our defense has been lights out and our offense has improved since last year with Jonathan Taylor.
    I think you should replace "haven't played the greatest of teams" with "have played literally the softest schedule in all of D1 this season". With their schedule, the Wisconsin defense should damn well be lights out. The only argument they should have this season is one for an 8 team playoff regardless as to whether or not they win the B1G. In that case, they will have played a 1 game season.

My $.02 - I truly do not dislike Wisconsin by any stretch, but they don't deserve to be in it at the end with the cheap as schedule they have.
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    If Wisconsin wins the B1G championship they have to be top 4. There is no way you can deny a perfect record team that is champion of probably the second best conference in college football. 
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    If they beat OSU I think they will certainly be in the mix.
    They are undefeated and outside of ESPN's PFI Top 10...and I didn't look beyond that but would have to think others rank the same way.  They played nobody thus far...so it depends on what the other teams do. 

Big 10 has some good teams this year but I don't think they are top to bottom the 2nd best.  Can figure out at the end of the season & after the bowl games when you see the conferences pair off and battle.  First, they have to change their name.  They are not the Big 10 and they haven't been the Big 10 for a while.
    They have 14 teams in the conference.  They certainly have some major traditional college big-boy teams, though, and always have good teams. 
    If they just could learn how to count?  :lol:

I see ESPN projects USC vs Wisconsin in the Fiesta Bowl.  I would like that....we were beaten by Los Badgers back in 2015 bowl game.  A chance for some revenge would be great!

• Options
    If they beat OSU I think they will certainly be in the mix.
    They are undefeated and outside of ESPN's PFI Top 10...and I didn't look beyond that but would have to think others rank the same way.  They played nobody thus far...so it depends on what the other teams do. 

Big 10 has some good teams this year but I don't think they are top to bottom the 2nd best.  Can figure out at the end of the season & after the bowl games when you see the conferences pair off and battle.  First, they have to change their name.  They are not the Big 10 and they haven't been the Big 10 for a while.
    They have 14 teams in the conference.  They certainly have some major traditional college big-boy teams, though, and always have good teams. 
    If they just could learn how to count?  :lol:

I see ESPN projects USC vs Wisconsin in the Fiesta Bowl.  I would like that....we were beaten by Los Badgers back in 2015 bowl game.  A chance for some revenge would be great!

Big 12 only has 10 teams and Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana, and Illinois don't matter in the the Big 10 lol.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018