Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited June 2018
    "I Love my Dead Gay Son" :thumbup: lol

• Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'm asking because I am actually going to attempt writing a sequel draft to send to the director's fanmail/agent of the first--wth right?--within these next 6 months. I was looking for some feedback on what everyone liked about the movie and would maybe want to see in a sequel? thanks in advance.

Shit you were serious, it's one of my wife's favorite movies, i'll have to consulate and get back to you. original characters or Next gen?
  • Options
    make a remake/homage version with Zak Efron and Selena Gomez?
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    I saw this movie like 5 times in the theater, I loved it!

"fuck me gently with a chainsaw"
  • Options
    slater.jpg

prensacorazon.com.wp-content.uploads.rider.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'm asking because I am actually going to attempt writing a sequel draft to send to the director's fanmail/agent of the first--wth right?--within these next 6 months. I was looking for some feedback on what everyone liked about the movie and would maybe want to see in a sequel? thanks in advance.

Shit you were serious, it's one of my wife's favorite movies, i'll have to consulate and get back to you. original characters or Next gen?

What did she say when you consulated????
  • Options
    Wasn't there talk about a sequel being made a while back? Personally I think it should be left alone...it was perfect for its time.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Wasn't there talk about a sequel being made a while back? Personally I think it should be left alone...it was perfect for its time.

yeah, not sure i want to see whatever characters survived, again...besides, it was already 're-made'...it was called 'mean girls' :P
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

:lol:

is that where it came from? one of my old friends used to say that in college.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

What did she say when you consulated????

She was getting stoned and giggled, fairly useless, but very cute. perhaps tomorrow.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I saw this movie like 5 times in the theater, I loved it!

:mrgreen: great line. I used to love that film but haven't seen it in about 15 years :shock: so may have to rewatch.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    make a remake/homage version with Zak Efron and Selena Gomez?

• Options
    cornuts
  • Options
    cornuts

:lol: bq or plain?
  • Options
    cornuts

:lol: bq or plain?
    BQ!
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    i'd bang winnona 8-)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

• Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so I made the mistake of recommending Heathers to this gothic type tween at my work a year or so ago. I told him it was a cult classic (movie term). The little prick thought I meant it was a film involving witches--probably b/c the immature brat thinks I'm one...fucking little tweens! He wants to be a writer--going to school for it. I told him the dialogue is very unique and awesome--you should check it out...the deuchbag still hasn't seen it.

don't get me wrong. I could care less if people have seen the movie or not. I just hate when I give good advice, time and energy away to people that I shouldn't have. fucking tweens! :x

next time recommend the craft to the little prick. tell him you were a consultant on the film. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    so I made the mistake of recommending Heathers to this gothic type tween at my work a year or so ago. I told him it was a cult classic (movie term). The little prick thought I meant it was a film involving witches--probably b/c the immature brat thinks I'm one...fucking little tweens! He wants to be a writer--going to school for it. I told him the dialogue is very unique and awesome--you should check it out...the deuchbag still hasn't seen it.

don't get me wrong. I could care less if people have seen the movie or not. I just hate when I give good advice, time and energy away to people that I shouldn't have. fucking tweens! :x
    Can't be too surprised, kids nowadays think vampires are vegetarians, have no fangs and play baseball.

W.T.F.??!?!
  • Options

7478-large.jpg Tell em to check this out :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I remember seeing this movie when I was very young and it was a bit unsettling.

But now I am a grown up, and I know a few Heathers, this movie is totally substanciated.
  • Options
    wow. i just picked this up on blu-ray for $10. while watching the interviews with everyone from just a couple years ago, the writer said he had made a comment to winona after the movie was done that he was going to write a sequel. winona said (back in '88, and even now) she'd love to do a sequel, but the writer said he wasn't really serious.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    i'd bang winnona 8-)

you and what army?!... :? sorry. guess that doesn't really apply eh?
    ?????? :?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632

I agree..I can't really picture a sequel being any good.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD