Options

Bootleg 2006 Verona Italy

bri79bri79 Posts: 1
edited August 2010 in The Porch
Hi All,

i would like to know if somewhere you still have the original cd : Bootleg 2006 - Arena di Verona, Verona, Italy.

I'd be very grateful because i'm looking for it all over the wolrd! :)

thanks
fabrizio
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fabbro79 wrote:
    Hi All,

i would like to know if somewhere you still have the original cd : Bootleg 2006 - Arena di Verona, Verona, Italy.

I'd be very grateful because i'm looking for it all over the wolrd! :)

thanks
    fabrizio

fabrizio,

the 2006 bootlegs were not available in physical cds...silvers or burn to order kufala ones... they were available via mp3 and flac downloads through basecamp productions/pearljam.com.

i might have have a copy to send you if you are interested...
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    hi guys, do you know how I might be able to get hold of a copy of one or two of the bootlegs from the 2006 Italian tour? cheers J
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503

hi guys, do you know how I might be able to get hold of a copy of one or two of the bootlegs from the 2006 Italian tour? cheers J

Here..http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules/jinzora2/index.php?nuCU0sannA===ZpZlmA==&ext.html
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    thanks very much for the link. I'm not too sure what I'm looking at (not very tech savvy). Is there a way to download the shows from this page?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

thanks very much for the link. I'm not too sure what I'm looking at (not very tech savvy). Is there a way to download the shows from this page?

Click the little down arrow on each track or at the top of the list and it will download.
    www.cluthelee.com