Into the wild pre-premiere in Oldenburg, Germany...

GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
edited January 2008 in The Porch
...watched it tonight - what a MOVING film... the girl sitting next to me had to cry desperately during the goodbye of the old man and Chris - she probably remembered something personal (she went out crying for a few minutes - ...oh dear...) ... this movie is great, I wanna see it again ... and I will ... and, man, how I LIKE this girl I will take into the cinema ... hopefully her feelings are the same :)

...officially the movie starts here tomorrow, they scheduled it in a small cinema for 22:30...really nice ...
#Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    The goodbye scene with Chris and the old man - definitely a very sad scene.

I have only seen it the 1 time so far - but I plan on buying the DVD for sure!!!

Good luck with the girl. :)
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    aNiMaL wrote:
    The goodbye scene with Chris and the old man - definitely a very sad scene.

I have only seen it the 1 time so far - but I plan on buying the DVD for sure!!!

Good luck with the girl. :)

thanks, animal...read your wishes after luck walked my way this night :) ...let's see what the next...eh, THIS day (it's Friday morning here, 5:24) brings...she is amazing...

...like this board :)
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague