Options

ed san diego show question

edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
edited February 2008 in The Porch
does anyone know if the spreckels theater has an age limitation?

i would like to take my 8 year old to his 1st show. didn't know if it was 18 or 21 and over and I cannot reach anyone at the theater - also tried emailing 10c and no one has answered me. thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't think there is an age limitation. I have only been to one show there, but from what I remember there is no alcohol sold; in fact, food and drinks weren't even allowed to be brought into the theater.

It shouldn't be a problem, but I'm sure if you keep on trying to contact Spreckels you'll get a definitive answer.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    I don't think there is an age limitation. I have only been to one show there, but from what I remember there is no alcohol sold; in fact, food and drinks weren't even allowed to be brought into the theater.

It shouldn't be a problem, but I'm sure if you keep on trying to contact Spreckels you'll get a definitive answer.

thanks!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Here's what I found on their website. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)
    http://www.spreckels.net/faqs.html#children
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Here's what I found on their website. I'm sure you'll be fine. :)
    http://www.spreckels.net/faqs.html#children

Great news - thank you! He is going to be so excited!!! He's just bummed that he won't hear his fave tune -I doubt Ed is going to break into Do The Evolution :)