Options

crazy idea for CRAZY MARY!!!!

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited July 2010 in The Porch
Once about 15-16 years ago the song Crazy Mary saved my life...so I was thinking...so many many many people in the world need saving...yes on many days I still do :lol:....so why not open with this fantastic song...followed by SAVE YOU and then Arms Aloft...into Rearviewmirror and then Alive and any other fabulous song that follows that theme...Forgive for the crazy idea...I just woke up with the idea in my clouded mind...and it is just fun because you just know it will never happen!!!! okay...I had my fun for the day....off to the beach! :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,775
    I got Crazy Mary as an opener in Philly in '03 I think, and it was pretty fucking awesome :D
  • Options
    did someone call Crazy?! HERE I IZ!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I got Crazy Mary as an opener in Philly in '03 I think, and it was pretty fucking awesome :D
    how in the world was I not there?? oh yea...I remember...I was pregnant ...my son was born 11 days later...could it happen again????? hhhhmmmmm....(the song opening... me having more kids is not gonna happen)

did someone call Crazy?! HERE I IZ!!! :mrgreen:

how did I know you'd show up? :lol:

and just to let everyone know...the beach was awesome...waves were HIGH!!!! and the kids and I had a fantastic time before all of the tourists arrived and crowded us out! :D
  • Options
    JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Opening with Crazy Mary is a great idea.... get the utter bore-fest out of the way first!
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    Opening with Crazy Mary is a great idea.... get the utter bore-fest out of the way first!
    I mean this in the nicest way possible....you suck!! :lol:
  • Options
    MASMAS Posts: 628
    That DID happen in 2003 MSG 2!!...Crazy Mary opener followed by Save You...
    pretty weird coincidence!!
  • Options
    MAS wrote:
    That DID happen in 2003 MSG 2!!...Crazy Mary opener followed by Save You...
    pretty weird coincidence!!
    man!!!!~!!!!!!!!!! I am not going to be at any shows in the near future but WOW!!!!that would be fucking GREAT!! again sorry for my profanity....sometimes it just wants to come out.... :lol: It seems I was pregnant at the wrong time...my timing sucks.... :lol:
  • Options
    Well then, you might not be too happy with what I have to say, I'm pretty sure Save You was the second in Philly that night

I know they played it and I'm pretty sure it was second.
  • Options
    Well then, you might not be too happy with what I have to say, I'm pretty sure Save You was the second in Philly that night

I know they played it and I'm pretty sure it was second.
    oh...I was there for all four shows and loved them all...3rd night being my favorite...I was just thinking how great it would be to hear all of the songs that I relate to being saving songs or surviving songs...and Crazy Mary to start a show with all of the others to follow would kick some major ass in my opinion...again sorry for the profanity....today it the profanity drips from my lips like drops of rain! :lol:
  • Options
    I'm talking about the Philly '03 show

I was at all four of the Spectrum shows too. Man that was one sweeeet week.
  • Options
    Oh and the third night was my favorite too, I totally lost my voice.

I ran into Boom later that evening and he thought it was really funny that I couldn't talk. :D
    Very nice man.
  • Options
    I'm talking about the Philly '03 show

I was at all four of the Spectrum shows too. Man that was one sweeeet week.
    oh...I see!!!!! insert profanity here________________________________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
  • Options
    MASMAS Posts: 628
    In 2003 Philly, they opened with Crazy Mary, followed by STBC, Hail Hail and Save You...
  • Options
    MAS wrote:
    In 2003 Philly, they opened with Crazy Mary, followed by STBC, Hail Hail and Save You...
    ok everyone....I suck! I had a baby that year and missed it ALL!!!! :cry::cry::cry: does anyone believe it possible that it might/could happen again...this is all I ask for...a small possibilty.... :(.............anyone?
  • Options
    MAS wrote:

you are absolutely right, it's all coming back to me now