Options

2005 NA tour Eddie w/Supersuckers

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited July 2010 in The Porch
When Ed came out and played Poor Girl (in a Mexican wrestling mask) with the Supersuckers during their set, I was hoping this might be part of the bootlegs we got. Anyone know where I could find this? It was Winnipeg, Manitoba, September 8th, 2005.
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jnaughtjnaught Posts: 74
    'Poor Girl' is in iTunes - search 'Eddie Vedder' ... and it sounds terrific!
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    jnaught wrote:

i think he is looking for the specific live version...
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    jnaught wrote:

I don't know how many times Ed sang that song with them, but the one in iTunes is a live version. I've had it for quite a while and love it. I found it sorting through Ed songs a while ago, but I believe its actually listed as (and rightfully so, of course): Supersuckers feat. Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    yes, I am.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I want the one from the show I was at. :)
    jnaught wrote:
    jnaught wrote:

I don't know how many times Ed sang that song with them, but the one in iTunes is a live version. I've had it for quite a while and love it. I found it sorting through Ed songs a while ago, but I believe its actually listed as (and rightfully so, of course): Supersuckers feat. Eddie Vedder
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Fair enough - good luck! And I just listened to it - not live, so my bad :) . It's from the Free the West Memphis 3 compilation. Still sounds great, though!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    HFD here.....would love to hear this if someone has it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com