Black Crowes double acoustic album, tour, hiatus, **RETURN**

1212223242527»

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,716
    Pretty pumped that marcus king is sitting in on the as the crow flies tour.  He's a beast.  Already got tickets for the Philly show, looking forward to it.

Saw the Magpie Salute earlier this year.  They were good but it's just not the same without Chris singing
  • Should I go see the Chris Robinson band? He's coming to my town. 

Saw Black Crowes in 2001 opening up for Neil Young. Man they were good. 

Too bad my friend didn't wanna go see them when they happened to play in NY when I was there, years later.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NCPosts: 8,229
    Should I go see the Chris Robinson band? He's coming to my town. 

Saw Black Crowes in 2001 opening up for Neil Young. Man they were good. 

Too bad my friend didn't wanna go see them when they happened to play in NY when I was there, years later.
    I would. I took a trip to Boston last summer and ended up seeing Chris Robinson Brotherhood at House of Blues. We were easily able to meander up pretty close to the stage. I always like the Black Crowes so it was pretty neat to see Chris Robinson so close. I didn't know any of the songs, except a few covers they played but they were still a fun jam band.  The set did seem to get a little long at one point but that was probably just the combination of me being tired from all the sight seeing earlier that day and me not being familiar with their music.