Options

Temple Of The Dog

tony vitony vi Posts: 72
edited February 2008 in The Porch
They will be back one day or never ?, i really enjoy this albums , and funny the only song i skip all the time is the one ed ved sing (i am hungry), chris did a good job with stone , can this happen again ..... will please me so much
once understand life is not fair
everything become more clear and simple
wish to all of you freedom
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,864
    You Are not alone my friend

I would love a TOTD reunion
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    tony vi wrote:
    They will be back one day or never ?, i really enjoy this albums , and funny the only song i skip all the time is the one ed ved sing (i am hungry), chris did a good job with stone , can this happen again ..... will please me so much
    agreed....but Hunger Strike is a hard one for me to skip. Amazing song. Whole album is amazing....magical
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    tkacztkacz Posts: 91
    I would kill to see a TOTD reunion !

Simply amazing album that I go back to over and over again !

Anyway.... in Ten (Pearl Jam Tribute) we got tired of waiting so we will be doing a TOTD Tribute show this year. Not as incredible as the real thing, but I fear it may be the only way to hear these songs live....

It actually has been a huge blast putting the tunes together, and we are really psyched to add it to the show. We'll be touring around the country this year with the show as a part of "The Sounds of Seattle" tour. http://www.myspace.com/soundsofseattle. We'll be doing mostly small theatres and larger all ages venues.

The line up for SOS includes :

Ten... A Tribute to Pearl Jam
    Hungerstrike ... A Tribute to Temple of the Dog
    and Nevermind - A Nirvana tribute.

Wondering what everyone's favorite tune is ? I am pretty partial to Wooden Jesus.

tk