Options

Breaking Bad...

Comments

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118

Very good start to the season. I didn't really get that from the clips of next week that Jesse is on coke, but maybe I missed it. I was pretty damn tired.
    One of the scenes there was a table with white powder on it and in another scene a lady handed him a brick of something. I kind of remember her as that girl he was seeing in season 3 and I think he was trying to get her addicted to heroin or something.

Got it. It wasn't the girl he was seeing in season 3 though....she died last season from an overdose.
    AMC has a scene up on the website and it's definitely cocaine. I found it funny so maybe I can learn to live with this drug habit.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/video ... eight-snub
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    damn, can't view the vids outside the US :(

slow but steady opener like all season premieres

and to think i used to see Gus as a gentle businessman..
    wah
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    damn, can't view the vids outside the US :(

try here pants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y9wqGZ ... re=related
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    gold. cheers fishy.

looks good 8-)
    wah
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Great way to start the new season! Can not wait for the next episode. I wonder who Walt is after?
  • Options
    Finally saw episode 1 of the new season. Absolutely fantastic. This show really is extremely well done. Jesse looks like he finally snapped completely. And Walter appears to be in absolute shock.... Again...
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Loved the first season. Cannae wait to get stuck into it! I watched the first three seasons again over the last few weeks to tide me over, I hate waiting for new episodes to be released.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,744
    Finally saw episode 1 of the new season. Absolutely fantastic. This show really is extremely well done. Jesse looks like he finally snapped completely. And Walter appears to be in absolute shock.... Again...

Great episode. How great was the scene in the lab where Gus didn't say a word until right before he walked out of there?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    T'was scary seeing the look in Jesse's eyes though...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    "put me on your magical boat, man. Sail me down your chocolaty river of meth!"
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options

Great episode. How great was the scene in the lab where Gus didn't say a word until right before he walked out of there?

Absolutely freaking perfect. And then when Gus said something, it sounded like his usual calm self. Just brilliant.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Was that blood or dirt Mike was scratching off of his wrist?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    I'm so glad I found this thread a few weeks ago. I'm working my way through the series - I'm towards the end of season 3 - killer, killer show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Was that blood or dirt Mike was scratching off of his wrist?

Pretty sure it was blood from the incident in the lab.
  • Options
    I love this show. The tension in all of the scenes the past few episodes is incredible. The way Mike and Gus say so much without speaking at all is great...
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    took me a while to get back into this season. watched the 1st Ep as soon as it was available online and thought, "meh" but then i watched 3 more eps back to back last night and am about to watch ep 5 now, it's so good.
  • Options
    I love this show. The tension in all of the scenes the past few episodes is incredible. The way Mike and Gus say so much without speaking at all is great...

Incredible actors! Gus is a favorite just for that, he doesn't need to say anything to say something.
  • Options
    voidofman wrote:

Incredible actors! Gus is a favorite just for that, he doesn't need to say anything to say something.

Just remember when he was first introduced. There was nothing intimidating at all about him.

• Options
    voidofman wrote:

Yeah, Giancarlo Esposito is a great actor.

Can't wait for next week. That last scene with Hank presenting all that evidence was great!
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Yeah, Giancarlo Esposito is a great actor.

Can't wait for next week. That last scene with Hank presenting all that evidence was great![/quote]

So true. Whenever he lifted his cane and pointed at Gus' picture I could not believe it. That was great. Next weeks episode looks to be a good one too. Sundays can not come quick enough.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    Loving this show!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PJ88 wrote:

So true. Whenever he lifted his cane and pointed at Gus' picture I could not believe it. That was great. Next weeks episode looks to be a good one too. Sundays can not come quick enough.

Awesome scene...there is some great acting on this show. I read an article about that episode and it said that the guy who plays Hank (not sure on his name) nailed that scene in 1 take.
  • Options
    alright reading through the thread and seeing some mini-sodes I wanna check this out

Anywhere online I can stream the first 3 seasons ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    alright reading through the thread and seeing some mini-sodes I wanna check this out

Don't know bout streaming but all 3 season(plus the 1st 8 of season 4) are available to download from the usual torrent sites.

Or on DVD at amazon.
  • Options
    I dl'ed the first 3 seasons since I didn't watch them as they came out.

And wow this is getting more interesting.
  • Options
    Gus is fucking bad ass walking out into that snipper fire.

is anyone else starting to hate Walt? i much prefer Jessie but he seems to be having a bit of a smaller role this season. Walt is just annoying me. i do like how jessie after all this time still calls him Mr White. fucking too funny.
  • Options
    i do like how jessie after all this time still calls him Mr White. fucking too funny.

haha YES!

this last ep highlights your last comment bout Walter now being a whiny bitch

but... if he were still receiving treatment and in ill health he'd still be badass.. right? his character has to evolve again, it's definitely due soon

aw man, Gus walking out of that shed. gold.
    wah
  • Options
    Gus is fucking bad ass walking out into that snipper fire.

is anyone else starting to hate Walt? i much prefer Jessie but he seems to be having a bit of a smaller role this season. Walt is just annoying me. i do like how jessie after all this time still calls him Mr White. fucking too funny.

I'm starting to hate both Walt and Jesse. This review sums it up pretty well. Alan Sepinwall writes a review every week...its pretty good stuff.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan- ... -the-tiger
  • Options
    Have to agree with three and illegal, at least Jesse's character has some development, can tell he really has changed. Walt on the other hand is just putting on a front as always.
  • Options

Don't know bout streaming but all 3 season(plus the 1st 8 of season 4) are available to download from the usual torrent sites.

Or on DVD at amazon.

I talked to a guy I work with he still does Blockbuster DVDs by mail

He's hooking me up
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers