Options

Vancouver Scalpers...already...

mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
edited February 2008 in The Porch
This sucks. Price advertised per ticket? $300-800...I hate ticketmaster!!

The tickets are seated together in pairs (we may have some groups of 3 and 4 seats together) and are guaranteed to be located in
the Orchestra 1st 5 Rows (we will do our best to get you the closest seats as possible to the stage - the tickets are GUARANTEED to be in the Orchestra 1st 5 Rows)

Don't miss your chance to see Eddie Vedder
Live at the Centre In Vancouver For Performing Arts!
I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    How is this even possible???
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    My Guess is it is an inside job...seems like this scalper can "guarantee" tix for the first 5 rows...first 10 rows...and first 20 rows...and then is also offering guaranteed balcony seats. Sickening.
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    Where did you see this?

[Edit]
    Just looked and saw it on eBay.
  • Options
    Where did you see this?

[Edit]
    Just looked and saw it on eBay.

yeah, me too. that is really, really, really, messed up. how and why is this happening?

OKAY:
    i think they are depending on a bunch of people hitting the phones on friday. they dont have or are guaranteed such and such tickets. they are just a company with a bunch of sources vying for tickets. and they are "guaranteeing" they get some
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    yeah, me too. that is really, really, really, messed up. how and why is this happening?

OKAY:
    i think they are depending on a bunch of people hitting the phones on friday. they dont have or are guaranteed such and such tickets. they are just a company with a bunch of sources vying for tickets. and they are "guaranteeing" they get some
    considering one might hope that the first 5 rows are 10c, I don't see how they can guarantee it.. (but then again, the 10c announcement says 'Tickets will be held in priority locations', which does not mean the best seats)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    I guess there is NO CEILING on greed.........;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Everyone should just make up ebay accounts and keep buying them and not paying! kEEP THEM HELD UP FOR AWHILE.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13