PJ Radio

1327328329330331333»

Comments

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 119
    epie said:
    Not sure when this started but listening to 10C radio today with Aukey bluetooth earbuds today and all sound out of right earbud only.  Issue on both TuneIn and through PJ website.  Checked several other sources today like Pandora and Spotify and sound coming from both earbuds with those.  Anyone else noticing issues?
    Interesting you say that... I thought one of my speakers died.  I'm listening on the PJ website too. Thought it was just me..
  • epieepie Posts: 173
    and I thought I was going crazy.  Thanks for the responses all.  Perhaps Rob can look into this for us :)
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV Solo) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,793
    Hey all. Not sure about the one channel thing some of you were experiencing. Is this still happening? All is fine from this end and the sources i'm checking, including TuneIn.  Might have been a server reboot that could have been causing it. 
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 19,260
    Problem solved! :smile: Thanks Rob! :plus_one:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 119
    epie said:
    and I thought I was going crazy.  Thanks for the responses all.  Perhaps Rob can look into this for us :)
    Lol me too! I spent about a half hour under my desk unplugging things trying to figure something out!   Thanks Rob!   =)