PJ Radio

1326327328329331

Comments

  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 726
    edited July 2017
    :anguished: :bawling: :disappointed: What up The Rob?? My office is quiet too.....HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON!! ♫♪♫
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2017! Congratulations on Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!! See you in Brooklyn. :o

    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 87
    My house is so quite  :| I'm begging you...please!
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 87
    kaseylily said:
    My house is so quite  :| I'm begging you...please!
    THANK YOU!!  SO MUCH!!  Now I can go on   =)
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 100
    What show was Leaving here from that was just played? The one where it got messed up?

  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,785
    What show was Leaving here from that was just played? The one where it got messed up?

    That was San Diego 11/6/95
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 100
    NHiding said:
    What show was Leaving here from that was just played? The one where it got messed up?

    That was San Diego 11/6/95
       Thank you.
  • What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

    Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,785
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

    Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
    That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
  • KevinmanKevinman Chicago, IL USAPosts: 1,145
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, just joining the thread.  Why does it seem like the same group of songs are played over and over again?  This is why I ordered Sattelite radio.  It's not just on the Pearl Jam channel, but on all channels I listen to.  It's the same as regular radio without the commercials.  I was hoping for more of a variety, especially with PJ having so many songs to choose from, considering all of their live performances.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,785
    Kevinman said:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, just joining the thread.  Why does it seem like the same group of songs are played over and over again?  This is why I ordered Sattelite radio.  It's not just on the Pearl Jam channel, but on all channels I listen to.  It's the same as regular radio without the commercials.  I was hoping for more of a variety, especially with PJ having so many songs to choose from, considering all of their live performances.
    This thread is mainly pertaining to the 10club Radio that is offered here on this site by clicking on the radio antenna icon on the top right of the page below the sign in/out button.  I think you'll find that's what you're looking for in terms of a greater variety of PJ songs and live versions. 
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 87
    NHiding said:
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

    Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
    That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
    What a great show!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 50,189
    kaseylily said:
    NHiding said:
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

    Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
    That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
    What a great show!
    Sure was. Stayed up late that night & watched it on the web. Captured that via .asf. Someday a superior video source will be released. Someday ...
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 87
    demetrios said:
    kaseylily said:
    NHiding said:
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

    Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
    That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
    What a great show!
    Sure was. Stayed up late that night & watched it on the web. Captured that via .asf. Someday a superior video source will be released. Someday ...
    I can't wait for that day.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now!Posts: 4,529
    @NHiding
    Any word if Ed's set from Ohana will be aired again this year?
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 930
    Dear serious PJ radio. 
    This friday in detroit during the kid rock show I'm gonna be hunkered down in a casino parking garage as im the designated driver for a good friend attending the show. 

    Maybe like a full replay of a 1995 show or something. Lol , I'm siriusly thinking it will get to important ears cause we fans are huge. 

    Love to all
  • Great pick with the 2003 Clarkston II show.  Fun show to be at with all the Vitology and No Code played.  Plus Brain of J!!!!!
  • PJ radio playing Lets Play Two!  Love it!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 134,191
    PJ radio playing Lets Play Two!  Love it!

    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 50,189
    @NHiding
    Any word if Ed's set from Ohana will be aired again this year?
    Would be wonderful if they did. Love listening to last year's SBD recording of Ohana '16.

  • Dear PJ Radio
    Thank you. I listen most weekdays and you keep my on my toes
    Rock on, and thank you again
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,785
    WRIGLEY BOOTLEGS ON TEN CLUB RADIO SCHEDULE. These are the air times (or close to them) for the Wrigley Boots here on Ten Club Radio, NOT SiriusXM.

    Friday 11/17:  8/20/16 at 9am & 9pm PT   /  8/22/16 at 3pm PT

    Saturday 11/18:  8/22/16 at 3am & 7pm  PT /   8/20/16 at 10am PT

    Sunday 11/19: 8/22/16 at 10am PT

    Monday 11/20:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  / 8/20/16 at 3am PT

    Tuesday 11/21:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  /  8/20/16 at 7pm PT

  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 6,376
    Thank you! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • NHiding said:
    WRIGLEY BOOTLEGS ON TEN CLUB RADIO SCHEDULE. These are the air times (or close to them) for the Wrigley Boots here on Ten Club Radio, NOT SiriusXM.

    Friday 11/17:  8/20/16 at 9am & 9pm PT   /  8/22/16 at 3pm PT

    Saturday 11/18:  8/22/16 at 3am & 7pm  PT /   8/20/16 at 10am PT

    Sunday 11/19: 8/22/16 at 10am PT

    Monday 11/20:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  / 8/20/16 at 3am PT

    Tuesday 11/21:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  /  8/20/16 at 7pm PT

    thanks! :)
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 50,189
    NHiding said:
    WRIGLEY BOOTLEGS ON TEN CLUB RADIO SCHEDULE. These are the air times (or close to them) for the Wrigley Boots here on Ten Club Radio, NOT SiriusXM.

    Friday 11/17:  8/20/16 at 9am & 9pm PT   /  8/22/16 at 3pm PT

    Saturday 11/18:  8/22/16 at 3am & 7pm  PT /   8/20/16 at 10am PT

    Sunday 11/19: 8/22/16 at 10am PT

    Monday 11/20:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  / 8/20/16 at 3am PT

    Tuesday 11/21:  8/22/16 at 10am PT  /  8/20/16 at 7pm PT

    Thanks!
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain TexasPosts: 493
    Listening to Wrigley 1 now.  Love it.
    Thanks :)
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 18,204
    Listening to Wrigley 1 now.  Love it.
    Thanks :)
    Me too!
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • Listening to Wrigley 2 right now. Great memories! 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 50,189
    edited December 2017
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-voice-that-keeps-pearl-jam-fans-connected_us_5a309e31e4b06a512dd69bc1

    The Voice That Keeps Pearl Jam Fans Connected


    Photo courtesy of Rob Bleetstein
    Pearl Jam lead guitarist - Mike McCready - with Rob
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 18,204
    Thank you D! Great read! Cheers Rob! :hang_loose:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 6,235
    demetrios said:
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-voice-that-keeps-pearl-jam-fans-connected_us_5a309e31e4b06a512dd69bc1

    The Voice That Keeps Pearl Jam Fans Connected


    Photo courtesy of Rob Bleetstein
    Pearl Jam lead guitarist - Mike McCready - with Rob


    Nice interview, the Rob!!

    glad I got to finally meet you outside of Wrigley last year.

    livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446
    1995- New Orleans, LA
    1996- Charleston, SC
    1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN
    2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN
    2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA
    2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Columbia, SC
    2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2
    2010- Bristow, VA
    2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL
    2012- Atlanta, GA
    2013- Charlotte, NC
    2014- Cincinnati, OH
    2015- New York, NY
    2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA: Raleigh, NC: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

    2017- Ed Ved- Louisville, KY

Sign In or Register to comment.