PJ Radio

1325326327328329331»

Comments

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 724
    edited July 7
    :anguished: :bawling: :disappointed: What up The Rob?? My office is quiet too.....HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON!! ♫♪♫
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2017! Congratulations on Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!! See you in Brooklyn. :o

Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 64
    My house is so quite  :| I'm begging you...please!
    kaseylily said:
    My house is so quite  :| I'm begging you...please!
    THANK YOU!!  SO MUCH!!  Now I can go on   =)
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 95
    What show was Leaving here from that was just played? The one where it got messed up?

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,776
    What show was Leaving here from that was just played? The one where it got messed up?

That was San Diego 11/6/95
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 95
    NHiding said:

That was San Diego 11/6/95
       Thank you.
  • InBetweenIsMneInBetweenIsMne Posts: 338
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

Sounds like a smaller show and pretty intense set list!
    What's the 2006 NY show that's playing right now? I started listening in the middle of the show at work. 

That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
  • KevinmanKevinman Chicago, IL USAPosts: 1,135
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, just joining the thread.  Why does it seem like the same group of songs are played over and over again?  This is why I ordered Sattelite radio.  It's not just on the Pearl Jam channel, but on all channels I listen to.  It's the same as regular radio without the commercials.  I was hoping for more of a variety, especially with PJ having so many songs to choose from, considering all of their live performances.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
    Kevinman said:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, just joining the thread.  Why does it seem like the same group of songs are played over and over again?  This is why I ordered Sattelite radio.  It's not just on the Pearl Jam channel, but on all channels I listen to.  It's the same as regular radio without the commercials.  I was hoping for more of a variety, especially with PJ having so many songs to choose from, considering all of their live performances.
    This thread is mainly pertaining to the 10club Radio that is offered here on this site by clicking on the radio antenna icon on the top right of the page below the sign in/out button.  I think you'll find that's what you're looking for in terms of a greater variety of PJ songs and live versions. 
    NHiding said:

That was their after-Letterman performance from the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC 5/4/06
    What a great show!