PJ Radio

1324325326327328330»

Comments

  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 16,688
    NHiding said:

    Thanks for your patience. Throw me some requests if you got em!

    Sydney 11/02/03 :smile:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZPosts: 722
    edited February 10
    Hey Rob, a little late, but thank you soooo much for getting PJ Radio back up!! You're way better than a shrink!! Hey I was at this show in Philly! Who You Are- playing now!! 4/29/2016!! WAHOOOO! WOWOWEEEEE! Thank you!!!
    :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
    PEARL JAM in 2017! Congratulations on Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction!! See you in Brooklyn. :o
    ☮♥☮♥☮♥☮
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever
  • JbarkerJbarker CanadaPosts: 270
    Thanks for your efforts! NIce call with Jax - Tora & Rob.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 2,568
    Is there a website with a running song playlist? I thought there was once upon a time....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16
  • JbarkerJbarker CanadaPosts: 270
    How about a Bridge School broadcast with thoughtful commentary throughout.
    Chronological with all PJ performances and a smattering of other memorable acts.
    Suitable for a Sunday afternoon.
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    Jbarker said:

    How about a Bridge School broadcast with thoughtful commentary throughout.
    Chronological with all PJ performances and a smattering of other memorable acts.
    Suitable for a Sunday afternoon.

    Aside from always wanting to do something like this, the lack of high quality audio from some years and official sanction is what's prevented it. Maybe this year around Bridge School time something like this can come together.
  • JbarkerJbarker CanadaPosts: 270
    NHiding said:

    Jbarker said:

    How about a Bridge School broadcast with thoughtful commentary throughout.
    Chronological with all PJ performances and a smattering of other memorable acts.
    Suitable for a Sunday afternoon.

    Aside from always wanting to do something like this, the lack of high quality audio from some years and official sanction is what's prevented it. Maybe this year around Bridge School time something like this can come together.
    Figured it must be something along those lines. Thanks for the response.
    Curious if there is any validity to the rumor of Eddie taking over stewardship of the Bridge School Benefit.
    Could open up access to those music files...!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,248
    edited February 24
    CM189191 said:

    Is there a website with a running song playlist? I thought there was once upon a time....

    You mean something like this? http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_playlist.php? but for some reason Channel 22 Pearl Jam Radio is not on this database. D'OH!!!!! I use this page sometimes for 1st Wave.
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 774
    Hello all, I still can't believe I started this thread. Man I love this band! Man I love our family!! Have a listen to Calgary 2013, mr plow lol
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    rattzey said:

    Hello all, I still can't believe I started this thread. Man I love this band! Man I love our family!! Have a listen to Calgary 2013, mr plow lol

    I love that you started this thread and beat me to it before we even officially launched! Seven years this May!
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,248
    edited March 6
    NHiding said:

    rattzey said:

    Hello all, I still can't believe I started this thread. Man I love this band! Man I love our family!! Have a listen to Calgary 2013, mr plow lol

    I love that you started this thread and beat me to it before we even officially launched! Seven years this May!
    Good times!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • NamiNami NewfoundlandPosts: 5,222
    Mccready you are a beast.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,248
    Any new specials coming up?
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    Happy Anniversary Atlanta 4/3/94... coming up in full at 2:30pm Pacific on http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php
  • JbarkerJbarker CanadaPosts: 270
    NHiding said:

    Happy Anniversary Atlanta 4/3/94... coming up in full at 2:30pm Pacific on http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php

    good thinking
  • laa1025laa1025 Posts: 55
    Hi Rob. Was Eddie's solo show live from the Comerica Theater in Phoenix, Arizona on Sunday, November 4, 2012, actually played live on Sirius/XM? Someone thought there were technical difficulties and it wasn't broadcasted. I thought I listened to it in my car or on the app. Thanks!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    laa1025 said:

    Hi Rob. Was Eddie's solo show live from the Comerica Theater in Phoenix, Arizona on Sunday, November 4, 2012, actually played live on Sirius/XM? Someone thought there were technical difficulties and it wasn't broadcasted. I thought I listened to it in my car or on the app. Thanks!

    We were originally going to broadcast that show live, but something came up and we were given the show from Las Vegas a few nights before to broadcast. That's the show you heard.
  • chriszeechriszee Posts: 88
    Anyone else sick of hearing Gone and Leaving here from E Rutherford in 06 or Leash and Red Mosquito from San Fran in '06, or how about All Those Yesterdays from Brooklyn? I Got Shit from Buffalo in '13....same stuff over and over and over. Boring!!!!
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 137
    chriszee said:
    Anyone else sick of hearing Gone and Leaving here from E Rutherford in 06 or Leash and Red Mosquito from San Fran in '06, or how about All Those Yesterdays from Brooklyn? I Got Shit from Buffalo in '13....same stuff over and over and over. Boring!!!!

  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    chriszee said:
    Anyone else sick of hearing Gone and Leaving here from E Rutherford in 06 or Leash and Red Mosquito from San Fran in '06, or how about All Those Yesterdays from Brooklyn? I Got Shit from Buffalo in '13....same stuff over and over and over. Boring!!!!
    Click that radio signal on the top right of this page and you'll hear much more variety and live selections. But will pass your comments along.
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    I'll be airing my audience master recording of this show at 10am Pacific right here http://pearljam.com/radio/
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,248
    NHiding said:
    I'll be airing my audience master recording of this show at 10am Pacific right here http://pearljam.com/radio/
    Excellent!!
  • curlycurly Posts: 686
    chriszee said:
    Anyone else sick of hearing Gone and Leaving here from E Rutherford in 06 or Leash and Red Mosquito from San Fran in '06, or how about All Those Yesterdays from Brooklyn? I Got Shit from Buffalo in '13....same stuff over and over and over. Boring!!!!

    Just got a new company vehicle a month ago and leave it to my 15 year old daughter to help me out...a week after I got it...she pulls up PJ radio and goes..."dad, get with it,.. you didn't even know this has satellite radio for the first 6 month"... so been jammin' to it non stop,.. with the occasional Dead channel... and yes caught this Red Mosquito and didn't know ed wrote this one in San Fran.... very cool...
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,248
    Wonder what's in store for us. =)


  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 137
    Rob, is it too much to ask to get "Say Hello To Heaven" at some point today?
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    Chris Tributes being spun now on both 10club and SXM
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,773
    edited May 19
    more spinning now
    Post edited by NHiding on
Sign In or Register to comment.