Options

Vajazzling your Vajayjay -- WTF?!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Well, I want to say that this thread went downhill, but it sort of started out that way, didn't it?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    if a woman wants to do that shit to themselves FOR themselves, I have zero issue with it. But yeah, the idea that they "need" to do it so they can "look how they're supposed to look" is disgusting to me. 

my wife has had two kids, doesn't look like she's 19 anymore, and I still think she's hot AF. And I tell her that daily. 

sexy isn't all physical. But curves are delicious. 
    Agree 100%. I also let my wife know she's the hottest P.O.A. on the planet not only because she says she needs to hear those things, (hey, I like being told on occasion that I'm workin the magic for her as well) but also because I believe it. We've had one kid and she's self conscious about herself now, but I reassure her she's as beautiful as ever, if not more! I just want to get back to vajazzle talk cuz that shit is hilarious. bahhhhhhhhh the world is so messed up hahahhaha. Yes, I am admitting I'm laughing at this whole idea of glueing GEMS and RHIIINESTOOOONES to ones own freshwater clam. It's so ridiculous it's hilarious. Some funny comments in this thread. The heavy talk..., I gloss over.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,248
    evsgjamm said:

my wife has had two kids, doesn't look like she's 19 anymore, and I still think she's hot AF. And I tell her that daily. 

sexy isn't all physical. But curves are delicious. 
    Agree 100%. I also let my wife know she's the hottest P.O.A. on the planet not only because she says she needs to hear those things, (hey, I like being told on occasion that I'm workin the magic for her as well) but also because I believe it. We've had one kid and she's self conscious about herself now, but I reassure her she's as beautiful as ever, if not more! I just want to get back to vajazzle talk cuz that shit is hilarious. bahhhhhhhhh the world is so messed up hahahhaha. Yes, I am admitting I'm laughing at this whole idea of glueing GEMS and RHIIINESTOOOONES to ones own freshwater clam. It's so ridiculous it's hilarious. Some funny comments in this thread. The heavy talk..., I gloss over.

We do love to hear this -- well, I do, anyway.
    I don't do any gluing. I just make sure mine gets plenty of sun. B)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.