if eddie vedder stole your sandwich...

DaveMatthewsDaveMatthews Posts: 73
edited December 2007 in The Porch
would you punch his face in?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fuck yes! i paid good money for that sandwich!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • but its eddie vedder?

just because hes eddie vedder doesnt give him the right to take peoples sandwiches as he pleases. some would feel blessed to have their sandwich stolen by mr. eddie. but hey thats my sandwich
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    no. I would ask him if he needed a drink to wash it down with.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • depends on what type of sandwich and how hungry I was!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • of course no...I tell hem hey ....I can give you my sandwich if you sing a song to me now jajajaj :P:P
    I love PJ from Chile :)
  • i'd give him my chips. unless they were sun chips. then i'd just share.
  • its a roast beef sandwich and you just got done taking your daughter to the zoo. its hot and you are parched

eddie just walks out of no where and swipes the sandwich off your table, takes a large bite and continues to walk while munching.
  • oh and he also makes that crazy noise like he does in that song about a Wolf on his sold cd. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

then eats ur sandwich
  • oh and he also makes that crazy noise like he does in that song about a Wolf on his sold cd. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

then eats ur sandwich
    LOL
    ok if it wasn't for the crazy noises then I'd be mad...but if i get to hear the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
    then i'd be ok with it:)
  • interesting choice. let me know how that all works out for you

if you let him steal your sandwich then he will think its ok to steal your shoes and then your jacket and then your bike and then your wife. mr. eddie is sneaky
  • im not sure where im at right now
  • ohh boy, something tells me this is going to be the next "MIike is a B@D @$$ Mofo' thread :D

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    If he stole my Mike' Deluxe, there might be fisticuffs. However, if we were still at the deli when these shenanigans happen, I may figure that I owe Ed at least a tasty sandwich for all that I have gotten from him over the years, and just order myself another one. Maybe I'd offer to buy him a beer to wash it down and we'd sit and have lunch on me.
  • interesting choice. let me know how that all works out for you

if you let him steal your sandwich then he will think its ok to steal your shoes and then your jacket and then your bike and then your wife. mr. eddie is sneaky
    ok well my shoes he wouldn't fit into, my jacket isn't his size either, my bike...well i don't ride a bike...and my wife...I'm a woman and married to a man ( though I'm sure he'd be willing to let Ed steal him as long as he kept his hands to himself!)
  • i would kick him in his nuts
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • I could see this happening...

http://www.glumbert.com/media/puncheat
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • Joke's on him - I licked the sandwich already.
    - Justin

You think the Slayer tour is out, or what?

"Finally! I get to save the earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows." -- Al Gore.
  • PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    He wouldn't, because I only eat sandwiches with meat in them, such as turkey or chicken. Eddie is a vegetarian so therefore he doesn't eat such delicious sandwiches.

But if he did... I would expect him to buy me another one of equal or greater value!
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • mbangel10 wrote:
    I could see this happening...

LMAO
  • i understand. i really do.

lets say mr. eddie walks up to you with knumbchux! and a sword. and says "give me your vegitarian deluxe sub sandwich combo meal. thats something to ponder.

i would jack the guy up. jack. his. ass. UP.
  • holy hell is mr. eddie really a vegetarian?
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    That's really fucked up Ed!
  • yeah.....im not really a fan of the guy much anymore.

guy steals my sandwich and he doesnt even eat meat which means hes going out of his way to ruin my day at the zoo. jerk
  • mbangel10 wrote:
    I could see this happening...

that brought me to tears!

LMAO!

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    would you punch his face in?

HELL YES. especially if it was my lovely grilled cheese from lazy dog cafe!!! everyone KNOWS better than to get at that!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • MargoMargo Posts: 256
    I would not punch anyone in the face for stealing my sandwich although I would definitely shout at them! If it were Eddie that would be the perfect excuse to start a conversation with him.
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    It depends. Does the sandwich have a "moist-maker"??
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• I wouldn't punch him.

I would calmly stand, kick him in the shin and run... while shouting

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

but that just me :cool:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I wouldn't punch him.

I would calmly stand, kick him in the shin and run... while shouting

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

but that just me :cool:

HAHAHA. That would be funny to see.

I'd just stand there and cry. (Not really. I don't know what I'd do).
  • yeah.....im not really a fan of the guy much anymore.

guy steals my sandwich and he doesnt even eat meat which means hes going out of his way to ruin my day at the zoo. jerk

I'd look at him and shout 'OI! EDDIE! NOOOO'!

(God, I love your sense of humour). :D