Options

I need help.....

fyreguy73fyreguy73 Posts: 168
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I decieded after the last PJ world tour that I would try and save up enough money working overtime to go and see them in concert abroad, (heres hoping they tour again) The money is sort of coming along but I dont know where to go and see them. I live in Australia so where ever it is it will take a while to get there. I dont want to go to Europe (Hope I have'nt offended anybody) so it looks like the US or Canada.

I would only be going for a week (because of funds). Does anybody know from the previous tour good places to see the band and towns to visit as I have no idea. I live in a place that is fucking hot, so a place with a nice climate would be good.

Thanks.
He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

I wish I was the verb "to trust"
and never let you down.

Brisbane 1, 06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    if they hit up Mexico again, I'd go there......those crowds sound amazing on the boots.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    fyreguy73 wrote:
    I decieded after the last PJ world tour that I would try and save up enough money working overtime to go and see them in concert abroad, (heres hoping they tour again) The money is sort of coming along but I dont know where to go and see them. I live in Australia so where ever it is it will take a while to get there. I dont want to go to Europe (Hope I have'nt offended anybody) so it looks like the US or Canada.

I would only be going for a week (because of funds). Does anybody know from the previous tour good places to see the band and towns to visit as I have no idea. I live in a place that is fucking hot, so a place with a nice climate would be good.

Thanks.
    pretty much assured they will play in seattle or vancouver.
    great places to see them
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd