Options

A so called "massive pearl jam fan"

12346»

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    haha sneaky chiqui, i like that lol i figure loving me means accepting my PJ love, it's part of the package. so it just has to be dealt with :p haha

Must you complicate my theoretical question???...The FINNS would not approve!
    :)
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Must you complicate my theoretical question???...The FINNS would not approve!
    :)
    i feel like complicating shit, so yes. i must :p haha

and hell the finns have written songs i *still* can't figure the hell out, so they're on the complication tip i bet. i think lol
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,420
    i feel like complicating shit, so yes. i must :p haha

and hell the finns have written songs i *still* can't figure the hell out, so they're on the complication tip i bet. i think lol

ok, ok...I concede....for now!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    ok, ok...I concede....for now!
    smart boy :D haha
  • Options
    Im still a hottie ( or so my wife says) no middle age gut yet
    and around here In Newy Im not old in the water
    grey old men still get out there, im only 38 but thats old.
    Age is an opinion
    bet I can outdance ya at a pj show, I go orf like a firecracker

oo i dont know about that!........

your joints might seize up! lol

im 22 ya see so to me 38s knocking on abit.... but i bet you were a hottie back in the day!

if i bump into yu and ya wife at a gig, we should have a dance off!
    ........dont blame me though if ya arthritis sets in!
  • Options
    no oldies injuries here
    just Mountain bike crashes that have broken my shoulder and wrist.DOH
    you wont bump into the wife, she is banned from coming after sitting there saying she was bored the one time I took her ( it was the yeild tour)
    My little 4 year old however is a big fan she I think will be 6 when they tour here in OZ again. we dance up a storm to no code most nights in the kitchen while I cook
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    men smell !
    youre all looking for perfection!
    a really hot girl thats a MASSIVE fan of pj and fits all the criteria is pretty damn hard to find!

they exist, but aint exactly common!

oh come on.....men dont smell!!! And they arent looking for perfection anymore than chicks are! A massive fan whether male or female shouldnt be common cuz then they wont be as special!!!! :D Consider yourself lucky when u find them!!! And that story in the first post is funny!!! Good times!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out on xmas eve at a pub (getting very drunk) and i got introduced to this "massive pearl jam fan." I started talking to her thinkling finally i have met a girl who likes pearl Jam as much as me. So i started talking to her and asked what concerts she had been to and she said "I went to one last year" I said "oh really i went to 2(both in sydeny), if you dont remember what concert it was, do you remember what song they opened with?" "No" she said "Well they played 3 concerts 1st one they opened with release 2nd evolution and 3rd Betterman" "I don't know" she said

I then said "what albums do u have?" she said 'Ten' I said "is that all? arent u supposed to be a big fan?" She said very sarcastically "I'm a big fan, your an obbsessed fan"

I wouldnt call myself obbsessed, im a massive fan, but i wouldn't classify her as a big fan. She also said "that dude has a cool voice" After that i said I'm going to the bar and did not return.

You're obsessed and she seemed awesome. Some people on here need to get a life. You guys scare me.
  • Options
    I only talk to girls that are massive Tool fans:D
    the Minions
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    This is maybe the best thread ever!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I was out on xmas eve at a pub (getting very drunk) and i got introduced to this "massive pearl jam fan." I started talking to her thinkling finally i have met a girl who likes pearl Jam as much as me. So i started talking to her and asked what concerts she had been to and she said "I went to one last year" I said "oh really i went to 2(both in sydeny), if you dont remember what concert it was, do you remember what song they opened with?" "No" she said "Well they played 3 concerts 1st one they opened with release 2nd evolution and 3rd Betterman" "I don't know" she said

I then said "what albums do u have?" she said 'Ten' I said "is that all? arent u supposed to be a big fan?" She said very sarcastically "I'm a big fan, your an obbsessed fan"

I wouldnt call myself obbsessed, im a massive fan, but i wouldn't classify her as a big fan. She also said "that dude has a cool voice" After that i said I'm going to the bar and did not return.

I'm assuming your a guy....seems like she was simply trying to impress you..she liked you..and thus said she liked PJ. You should have taken it as a compliment..then...nicely introduced her to the greatest band ever...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    I imagine that there were other qualities about the girl that made you want to ditch her?
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Her azz wuddn't big enuff.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    i've encountered that so many times it is literally unreal. Once in university I encountered a girl wearing a pearl jam shirt in one of my classes. I asked her what her favorite song by the band was she replied with "welcome to the Jungle"(actually a Guns n Roses song LOL) i then called her on it and turned away. Nothing worse then a person claiming they are a fan of a band when they clearly are not.

her...."get the fuck away from me you fucking geek....go home and listen to one of your 576 bootlegs...i hear there is a new poster going up for sale this week ...shouldnt you be at home glued to your fucking computer???......has anybody told you that riot act sucks monkey balls???? do you realize pearl jam hasnt put out anything decent in 10 years???? shouldnt you be at home trying to figure out a way to stop global warming??? can you buy me a drink?????? i dont accept drinks from weirdos..."

hehehehehehehehe.....................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Her: What's your sign?

Him: Yield.

Her: Loser.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    him...."can i buy you a drink???"

her...."get the fuck away from me you fucking geek....go home and listen to one of your 576 bootlegs...i hear there is a new poster going up for sale this week ...shouldnt you be at home glued to your fucking computer???......has anybody told you that riot act sucks monkey balls???? do you realize pearl jam hasnt put out anything decent in 10 years???? shouldnt you be at home trying to figure out a way to stop global warming??? can you buy me a drink?????? i dont accept drinks from weirdos..."

him: yeah but have you heard the subtle nuances at the 2:13 mark in Porch from Atlanta 94? stone is on fire.
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    Danimal wrote:
    Her: What's your sign?

Him: Yield.

Her: Loser.
    hehehehehehehe..............

him....if i buy you a drink will you play with my merkinball?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    I'm not a big fan of the whole, 'Who's a fan or not'... or who's a bigger fan.
    The way I see it... who cares? Some kid likes 'Ten'... well, good for them.
    And I don't know what songs they played at what shows... all I care about is, 'Did I have a good time while I was there?'
    I love the music and the whole Pearl Jam thing... I think that's about all that really matters.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    i went out with a girl who had a Last Kiss cd in her car
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    i dated a girl who loved Yellow Ledbetter, Black, and Betterman, and thats it. that was more than ok with me.

Consider yourself lucky if you find someone that could name more than one PJ song.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    him...."can i buy you a drink???"

nicely done SPEEDY!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    SBC03 wrote:
    i went out with a girl who had a Last Kiss cd in her car

And you jumped out of the car as soon as you saw it?

Or are you not gay?