drawings and paintings

Stevros WecribStevros Wecrib Posts: 35
edited February 2014 in The Art Wall
Hey,

Please check out my website http://www.stephenwhatcott.com

Thanks guys. Hope you like my work!
"i hope it's a sweet ride here for me tonight cause i feel i'm going feel i'm slowing down"
Post edited by Stevros Wecrib on

Comments

• yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    very nice art! your work has something dark and textural to it, and very nice rendition of Ed :D
  • Thanks dude! Glad you like my work.
    PJ has had a massive influence on me and my artwork... and always will.
    "i hope it's a sweet ride here for me tonight cause i feel i'm going feel i'm slowing down"
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Beautiful sketches! :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    Very nice, dude!
    I love the oil painting
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • Cool, glad you like my stuff. Pencil drawings are my main thing but I'm glad the oil painting works too!

Thanks for checking out my website. If anyone ever needs anything drawn/painted just let me know!
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    fookin fantastic!!! wanna sell an ed print?
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Sure, I'd love to. send me a private message if you're interested. Thanks!
  • brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    I like your work a lot. I especially like the Bad Ass character, are you doing a story of any type with him?
  • Yeah, I was in the early stages of doing a comic at the end of last year. A friend of mine is a writer and we're still planning on getting something made... at some point!
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    very nice illustrative quality to you work... very marketable in any sort of design/ad work, as well as existing as fine art

keep it up!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    wow, I'm not brave enough to post any of my drawings, especially not here cause I mostly draw animals, and I suck at drawing people or I'd draw the band lol. kind of a catch 22.
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    love it!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • I've removed the Ed picture (as it was just a copy of a photo) but please feel free to visit the website anyway! Thanks guys.
  • Awesome website! Your work is amazing! I liked your page on FB too! If you like, check mine out at http://www.giventoart.com
  • Thank you very much! Love your wave piece with resin... I love the effect it has.
  • Here's a link to my facebook page too... now, go tell all your friends and "like" it :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-W ... 5500441413

Thanks
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    very nice .... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    great :) love it
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Woah. Just revisited this post and realised it's had over nine and a half thousand views... thank you!
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    8cf1b9a6-c2fb-4f76-89e3-b8548f4cba3e_zpsbe365786.jpg
    My latest work
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • btw I do commissions if anyone's interested. Just shoot an email to info@stephenwhatcott.com :)
  • I've updated various parts of my site so feel free to wander over their and take a look around.