Options

I wish.....

PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,014
edited January 2008 in The Porch
i was going to a pearl jam show tomorrow. i cant really explain it but i just have that 'pearl jam show tomorrow' feeling but there isnt even a tour. something about the air of a building knowing pj will be on that stage in a few hours.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I always wish I was at a show.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I always wish I was at a show.
    You said it!
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i was going to a pearl jam show tomorrow. i cant really explain it but i just have that 'pearl jam show tomorrow' feeling but there isnt even a tour. something about the air of a building knowing pj will be on that stage in a few hours.

the good thing about this place is THERES NO NEDD TO EXXXPLAIN!!! we get it! or at least i do! :D me and my frenz from here went to see Taylor Hawkins (drummer for foo fighters) becuz his POLICE tribute band played. We were rockin out then looked at each other and WISHED there was a show tomorrow!!! ugh. i think we ALL miss the boys...
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    honestly, ive been getting almost depressed that im not going to see pj tour until over a year. i fuckin miss that one pj concert i went to.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    what you need is a couple bottles of a good red, or a twelve pack. some good headphones, and your favorite boot. the boot either in audio or video format.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442

I got that feeling when I was driving home from work yesterday. I was listening to Vs. and I got really excited like I was going to go home and get everything together to go on a road trip to a PJ concert.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    I love the feeling of going to a PJ show....and i am ABSLOUTLEY hanging to see em live again, what really makes me wish i was goin to a show again is listening to bootlegs of shows that i was at previous....

I wish i knew when they were gonna tour again...prob not for some time....I just REALLY need my PJ live fix again...love the feeling of exhileration and excitement that i get just from seeing PJ live on stage..there's nothing that compares to it AT ALL!!

Seen em 3 times in 95, 3 times in 98, 3 times in 03 and 3 times in 06... twelve of the most magical nights of my life!!! can't wait for more 2 come :):)
  • Options
    ive had that feeling for a while now.....well something similar

had this sudden urge lately to see pearl jam again....well i have that all the time but just alot recently
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    For me, it's that feeling you have when you wake up in the morning- I don't have to work because I had to take the day off to drive to the closest city for the PJ show, knowingly that I get to see the best band ever later on that day. Damn, that's a good feeling- it's been way too long.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i wwish i could see eileen jewell in concert
    or sarah mchlachlan , michelle branche

hillsong music aaustraailia etc.....
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    i am really feeling the burn right about now, its been 18 months since gorge 2. the longest ive ever had between shows since 98 was may 30th 03 to sept 1 05. so thats like 28 months. yikes, i dont want that to happen again. surprisingly enough though, i got my tat in the 20th month of that wait. brother we need some shows.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I wish I had a car. A honda crv in the 2005 lipstick maroon/red color. DVD player so my nieces could be entertained in the back. Enough room to cart around my twin's doggies.

Then I wouldn't have to spend money on air plane/train reservations if I were to go to a PJ concert in NJ (if PJ was playing in NJ tomorrow.) If I didn't have my nieces and doggies in the back seat I could listen to PJ all the way there. If I did have my nieces and doggies in the back seat I would be doomed to listen to Fantastic Four/Hannah Montana/Naked Brothers Band/SpongBob or something else that would make my eyes cross. Arrrrgh! Good thing I don't have a car.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird