Options

Hunting down a large Citizen Dick T-shirt

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,744
edited February 2010 in The Porch
artcitizendick.jpg

Are there any online stores (other then eBay) that sell these shirts?
If so & they ship to Canada, got one in a Large, please let me know!

Thanks! :)

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    http://shirtmandude.com/citizendick.html

Reprints are out there, but I have never seen one available with the back done. I am also a novice on collectibles so I am sure someone know more. I have a tank dress made out of one, I will sell that to you really cheap :D ?
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    I'd love a medium one to cut up into a girly skinny fit top... alas, I'm yet to find a decent one :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    RuxpinRuxpin Posts: 67
    I was rockin a reprint version of this up on the rail at the Manchester show last year.

Got it shipped over to the UK for a fairly decent price.

The original plan was to get a local printer to do the back track listing so it was a carbon copy but I never got round to it.

Sian - Drop me a pm and I can send you the details of where I got mine from if you like. I would suggest you would need a small if you're planning on a skinny fit top though! Mines a medium (american medium) and its a generous fit even though im a fairly athletic build bloke.
  • Options
    jecica wrote:
    http://shirtmandude.com/citizendick.html

Reprints are out there, but I have never seen one available with the back done. I am also a novice on collectibles so I am sure someone know more. I have a tank dress made out of one, I will sell that to you really cheap :D ?

I'm tempted on the tank dress now for myself. :P
    Thanks for the link. The show print is cool.
    He's looking just for the band & name thing.
    Doesn't have to have the song's on the back of the shirt.
  • Options
    "Touch me i'm dick" .. bump!
  • Options
    I used to have one of these with the back done and don't anymore. Stupid me!!
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I remembered this thread when I was browsing eBay this morning. Here is a link to an original Citizen Dick shirt with the back done. It is used, but it is a Large.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CITIZEN-DICK-GRUNGE ... 932wt_1167
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    am i the only one who thinks these shirts are whacked?

no offense D! 8-)

but i always laugh when i see people wearing them to a show....there is a thread about not wearing PJ shirts to a PJ show....it should be about Citizen Dick shirts...maybe i'll make one. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I remembered this thread when I was browsing eBay this morning. Here is a link to an original Citizen Dick shirt with the back done. It is used, but it is a Large.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CITIZEN-DICK-GRUNGE ... 932wt_1167

That's what i'm looking for! Large. It's not for me, but the front & back is what i'm looking for. The used is a yes/no thing. But whatever.
  • Options
    am i the only one who thinks these shirts are whacked?

no offense D! 8-)

but i always laugh when i see people wearing them to a show....there is a thread about not wearing PJ shirts to a PJ show....it should be about Citizen Dick shirts...maybe i'll make one. :mrgreen:

Sweet Moses! What's the harm in wearing a Citizen Dick shirt @ a PJ show? :shock: