Options

Chicago Bulls

8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
they suck. losing to new jersey? are you friggen kidding me.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    they suck. losing to new jersey? are you friggen kidding me.

I wondered who New Jerseys ONLY win was...

Your Bulls played their hearts out in the last post season, I thought that energy might transpire into this season.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    they beat Charolette

you would think the bulls would be better after the way last season ended. injuries are obvioulsly an issue, and so is losing gordon. but it seems at the end of the day, they have been lacking heart. Vinny isn't helping too much either. way toooooo many timeouts taken. tonight they had a foul to give in the last 14 seconds. instead of taking a foul before the shot, they NJ drive to the basket for a shot. i tried to support vinny, but i think i've had enough of him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    81 wrote:
    they beat Charolette

you would think the bulls would be better after the way last season ended. injuries are obvioulsly an issue, and so is losing gordon. but it seems at the end of the day, they have been lacking heart. Vinny isn't helping too much either. way toooooo many timeouts taken. tonight they had a foul to give in the last 14 seconds. instead of taking a foul before the shot, they NJ drive to the basket for a shot. i tried to support vinny, but i think i've had enough of him.

Replace Vinny with Nate McMillan and you'll know how I feel. :lol:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Derrick Rose looked really good last night, kids still a stud.
  • Options
    they have a lot of good parts, they just need to be oiled up to run smooth. My cousin Vinny just isn't getting them to play to their strenghts. 18ft jumpers all night long isn't going to get the job done. 3 pointer with 7 seconds left down by 1. come on. drive the damn ball and take the foul, hit a pair of free throws, go home a winner.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    *** J~O~R~D~A~N ***.....No wait! that was LAST Decade lol :P :P :P
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the team is undersized and john salmons is overrated ... when tyrus thomas gets back - they should be a bit better ...
  • Options
    Bleh....

I dont see Mr. Rose ever amounting to anything but.....

A decent NBA guard....

Nothing special....

MAYBE...Just Maybe...

Make one all star team in his career.......

And actually I can also see him becoming a complete bust.........

Time will tell.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    the team is undersized and john salmons is overrated ... when tyrus thomas gets back - they should be a bit better ...
    Tyrus Thomas is a complete fucking moron.....

And not a good Basketball player....
  • Options
    Bleh....

I dont see Mr. Rose ever amounting to anything but.....

A decent NBA guard....

Nothing special....

MAYBE...Just Maybe...

Make one all star team in his career.......

And actually I can also see him becoming a complete bust.........

Time will tell.........

i'm not sure you can call the rookie of the year a bust. i think as he matures and becomes more aggressive we will see something special. key is aggressive.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    Tyrus Thomas is a complete fucking moron.....

And not a good Basketball player....

he needs to run harder on transition and not be such a dork on the court. he can be a stud defender if he gets his head on straight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    If the Bulls want to win, they might want to try and steal the ball while someone is tying their shoes during the game.
  • Options
    This group of players will quit on Vinny.....

Just like the group of assholes who quit on Skiles........

Vinny will lose his job....
    The Bulls will lose 50 games.....
    The Players will go home to their booze, dope, and hookers..............

Life in the NBA....
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    They've got a tough road ahead of them with LAL, BOS and ATL. I heard Vinny's house is on the market.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    If the Bulls want to win, they might want to try and steal the ball while someone is tying their shoes during the game.

total embarresment.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I heard Vinny's house is on the market.
    good. i've had enough of my cousin Vinny

edit...house is off the market now

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/ ... 3946.story
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,744
    They gotta get rid of Vinny now before this season turns into a complete fucking disaster!!

Rose has all the talent in the world....bring in a coach who can help him develop as a PG.

What an embarrassment last night...losing to NJ at home?!?!? WTF was Salmons doing with that last shot?
  • Options
    WTF was Salmons doing with that last shot?

he was doing what the bulls do, shooting bad jumpers.

anybody here listening to waddle and silvy this morning....

Silvy read me email rant about the bulls and prefaced it by calling it the email of the year. yeah, i'm sure he says that once a week...
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I think Lawrence Holmes call JS Fishsticks :)

I think Goff had some cohones asking VDN about his job security after last night's disaster of a loss to one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA.
  • Options
    i'd love to see a vertical jump contest between Salmons, Miller and a snake. i'd put my money on the snake.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    anouther disgusting effort
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

I think Goff had some cohones asking VDN about his job security after last night's disaster of a loss to one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA.
    I love listening to Holmes and Goff....

Boers and Byrnsy are good....Until they start taking calls...

Then they turn into pompous pieces of shit.....

The Bulls suck.....
  • Options
    Ya Boers and Bernstein treat callers like shit.

How many more losses by 20+ until VDN gets fired?
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    any Bulls fans looking for a Jordan art print by Shepard Fairey? PM me if interested, willing to sell for cost plus shipping, which is $85 plus shipping. It's signed/numbered by Fairey with cert of auth. by upper deck. Will also trade for other prints
  • Options

I love listening to Holmes and Goff....

Boers and Byrnsy are good....Until they start taking calls...

Then they turn into pompous pieces of shit.....

The Bulls suck.....

B & B are two of the biggest jagoffs in this city. How anyone can listen to that show is a mystery to me. Why do they take calls when any opinion other than theirs is wrong?
  • Options
    Why do they take calls when any opinion other than theirs is wrong?

sadly that seems to be the case of most sports radio.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I dunno, there seems to be a huge difference between B & B and any other sportsradio show in Chicago. Listen to any show on ESPN 1000 and they respect the caller's opinion and don't treat them like shit.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I dunno, there seems to be a huge difference between B & B and any other sportsradio show in Chicago. Listen to any show on ESPN 1000 and they respect the caller's opinion and don't treat them like shit.

since i moved here 3 years ago, if i listen to sports radio it's been 1000. talking heads just have a tendacy to have closed mind. they may treat the callers better and be more entertaining, but they still poo poo a lot of the things we think.

IMO, Waddle is the best of the bunch. He has an ability to step out of the fandom mind set and look at the reality, where as alot of the local yocals get lost in homersville. Then again, he is an Ohio guy. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    what a shock...they won.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    what a shock...they won.

Celtics tonight.

Maybe they can stay strong?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2