Trust The Process...YOUR philadelphia 76ers

1145146147148149151»

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 7,650

^
    What? An 18 game improvement is an 18 game improvement no matter where it came from. Not sure what kind of sense this makes. And they were about 4 games out of a playoff spot when Embiid got hurt....

A year or two ago you were telling us this ownership group was going to move the team out of the area without knowing they were in the process of building a state of the art practice facility across the river (that will obviously help when they are ready to spend on free agents). If they don't spend the money, when the team is ready and the opportunity presents itself, I'll be the first to call them out on it.

5 years? Hinkie was here for 2 and a half years. This year, they were in the mix for a playoff spot until Embiid got hurt and with Simmons out for the entire year.

You're just realizing the timing on that? That was another reason it made sense to knock everything down and rebuild because they were not going to get past Lebron anyway. Made sense to do what they did to be in position to strike when he's on his way out...

And again---they are currently in as good a spot as the franchise has been in 3 decades minus the peak AI years. If you can't dispute that, then stop your whining.

Maybe some people are just positive people who look on the bright side of things but i've been around here long enough to know as a Philadelphia fan that somehow someway we will end up getting fucked. our supposed 2 drafted NBA stars have played a total of 31 games in a combined 3 NBA seasons. that's the shit that happens in Philly.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler To your left.Posts: 27,023
    pjhawks said:

^
    What? An 18 game improvement is an 18 game improvement no matter where it came from. Not sure what kind of sense this makes. And they were about 4 games out of a playoff spot when Embiid got hurt....

A year or two ago you were telling us this ownership group was going to move the team out of the area without knowing they were in the process of building a state of the art practice facility across the river (that will obviously help when they are ready to spend on free agents). If they don't spend the money, when the team is ready and the opportunity presents itself, I'll be the first to call them out on it.

5 years? Hinkie was here for 2 and a half years. This year, they were in the mix for a playoff spot until Embiid got hurt and with Simmons out for the entire year.

You're just realizing the timing on that? That was another reason it made sense to knock everything down and rebuild because they were not going to get past Lebron anyway. Made sense to do what they did to be in position to strike when he's on his way out...

And again---they are currently in as good a spot as the franchise has been in 3 decades minus the peak AI years. If you can't dispute that, then stop your whining.

Maybe some people are just positive people who look on the bright side of things but i've been around here long enough to know as a Philadelphia fan that somehow someway we will end up getting fucked. our supposed 2 drafted NBA stars have played a total of 31 games in a combined 3 NBA seasons. that's the shit that happens in Philly.
    Some people see our team's get fucked by constantly by doing the same thing over and over again--hence, The Process and a bright future staring us in the face as a result. Just takes others longer to realize these things.

So I guess you cannot dispute that this team is in a better position now than they have been for most of the last three decades...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 7,650

pjhawks said:

^

Some people see our team's get fucked by constantly by doing the same thing over and over again--hence, The Process and a bright future staring us in the face as a result. Just takes others longer to realize these things.

So I guess you cannot dispute that this team is in a better position now than they have been for most of the last three decades...
    of course i can
  • The JugglerThe Juggler To your left.Posts: 27,023
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

^

of course i can
    Then do it. Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 6,176
    Here's someone who has too much time on his hands:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South JerseyPosts: 5,676
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer