Welp...then we’d have a couple good options to consider
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    cutz said:
    Mikal Bridges would be perfect at 10
    Yeah, that would  be nice. 

What if Michael Porter JR slips to #10?
    Mikal Bridges is still a better option for this team. he is a perfect fit for this Sixers team.  
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Not liking the look of these mocks with the 10th pick. If both Bridges are gone, I'll be disappointed. Don't know much about Porter but another injured guy would fit right in. I saw this Miami kid at 10 in one mock and the last thing I remember from him was a meltdown in the final minute of their NCAA tournament game. After the Celtic series, we don't need to add to that mess.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:

Mikal Bridges is still a better option for this team. he is a perfect fit for this Sixers team.  
    Michael Porter Jr. is  6' 10" who can run and handle well. And, he can shoot. He did hurt his back the first game and missed most of the season(think he only played a few games, 3-5?) so that could be another reason the 76ers  would Draft him if he was at #10>LOL
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:

Michael Porter Jr. is  6' 10" who can run and handle well. And, he can shoot. He did hurt his back the first game and missed most of the season(think he only played a few games, 3-5?) so that could be another reason the 76ers  would Draft him if he was at #10>LOL
    Bridges will be a better perimeter defender and 3-point shooter which is exactly what this teams needs.  I think Porter, if healthy, will be good but just think Bridges is a better fit here...and i hate nova so for me to admit that...
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:

Bridges will be a better perimeter defender and 3-point shooter which is exactly what this teams needs.  I think Porter, if healthy, will be good but just think Bridges is a better fit here...and i hate nova so for me to admit that...
    HAHA>Yeah i know you're a Nova hater. I think Bridges would be a nice pick too. But, will he be there?  

Well, no surprise that Simmons was selected as a finalist for ROY. Embiid a finalist for Defensive POY. Rudy Gobert probably wins that?
    MAYBE Covington should've had this done is December?

Sixers' Covington undergoes finger surgery
    2h ago
    Al Bello / Getty Images Sport / Getty

Philadelphia 76ers forward Robert Covington underwent successful finger surgery, the team announced in a release.

Covington needed a procedure to repair the extensor tendon on his left middle finger.

Covington suffered the injury in a game on Dec. 28 against the Portland Trail Blazers. He will wear a splint on the hand while recovering, and be re-evaluated in two-to-three weeks, the team added.

Covington had another solid season for the Sixers, averaging 12.6 points per game and shooting 36 percent from 3-point range in 80 games played.

• DeamonDeamon Posts: 153
    cutz said:

No chance he slips.  I'd rather sexton or Bridges be the pick
    1998: Vancouver 7/19
    2005: Calgary 9/4
    2009: Calgary 8/8, San Diego 10/9
    2011: Calgary 9/21, Edmonton 9/23, Vancouver 9/25
    2012: Missoula 9/30
    2013: Calgary 12/2
    2014: Amsterdam1 6/16, Amsterdam2 6/17, Trieste 6/22, Berlin 6/26
    2016: Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto2 5/12
    2019: Dusseldorf 6/30 (EV)
    2022: Sacramento 5/18
    Deamon said:
    cutz said:

No chance he slips.  I'd rather sexton or Bridges be the pick
    I doubt he slips either, but if by some miracle he does?  I'm drafting him.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Embiid dunking on some random dude in the park last night-

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Embiid dunking on some random dude in the park last night-

10th and Lombard. Walk by that park almost everyday. Wonder where he lives 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Came here hoping someone posted this, haha. God I hope it's all true.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Was just about to post it as well...fantastic stuff.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Thanks for that story.

If this is true BC needs professional help. But, probably fired first.
    I mean it’s definitely true right? 
    THIS IS A NORMAL COLLAR. MOVE ON!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    just read the article. definitely true.  what an idiot. i guess one of Hinkie's trolls got the last laugh.  

But one thing he is right about is that Embiid is an idiot.  
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Absolutely. I gotta think he's gone by the end of the day? Or, at the very least, be suspended and ultimately released.

I hope, hope, hope this was all the doings of the Hinkster.

Some people, especially over the age of 50, probably shouldn't be on Twitter.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    "This" not "that", interesting choice of words. Thanks Adam Silver for this fucking mess. Ben is dating a Jenner for 2min and this news breaks.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    "This" not "that", interesting choice of words. Thanks Adam Silver for this fucking mess. Ben is dating a Jenner for 2min and this news breaks.
    good point on the collar comment. didn't pick up on that.  and at least Ben is dating the one cute one and seemingly not totally bat shit crazy jenner.
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    good point on the collar comment. didn't pick up on that.  and at least Ben is dating the one cute one and seemingly not totally bat shit crazy jenner.
    They're all crazy.  That is the worst news of the day for the Sixers...
    Absolutely. I gotta think he's gone by the end of the day? Or, at the very least, be suspended and ultimately released.

I hope, hope, hope this was all the doings of the Hinkster.

Some people, especially over the age of 50, probably shouldn't be on Twitter.
    An egg account that works in AI....wonder who that could be....
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    women or jenners?  i think either way the answer wouldn't be totally incorrect :grin:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    JK_Livin said:
    women or jenners?  i think either way the answer wouldn't be totally incorrect :grin:
    haha, well i was talking about the Kardashian/Jenner clan, but yeah.

They have to fire him today. The timing of this could not be worse. Draft is in 3 weeks and free agency is a week after. Nobody will come here if there's even a 1% chance those other accounts are him. How do you prove they're not in an extremely short time frame? I don't think you can. The Collar is an insecure dummy.

And this is only the most consequential off season in recent memory. No big deal.

What a fucking mess.

chinese-happy.jpg

And my wife was a little perturbed that I knew some Kardashian gossip before her.

Come on Ben---work on the jumper. You don't need any distractions!

chinese-happy.jpg
    this is like the Manto Teo fake girlfriend story. I can't get enough of it.  it's awesome in such a bizarre way.