Options

Single or Married??

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    hehehe..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    Second marriage, six year anniversary in a few weeks.  Five kids between us.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    Here's a story
    Of a man named Scruffy....
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Here's a story
    Of a man named Scruffy....
    Lol. Four boys and a girl so a little different. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    After 25 years marriage, and 30 years with my wife ... she tells me she wants a divorce.  I am separated.  I will never get involved with another woman ever...I am staying single.  There are other less painful ways to have a meaningful life.  And for me, that involves not getting involved with a woman...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    After 25 years marriage, and 30 years with my wife ... she tells me she wants a divorce.  I am separated.  I will never get involved with another woman ever...I am staying single.  There are other less painful ways to have a meaningful life.  And for me, that involves not getting involved with a woman...
    Yes, yes. Women are terrible.

You should move to America. We really know how to put them in their place here. :weary:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Single by choice. Was married for 4 years & common law (though NJ doesn't have that) with a son for 10 miserable years. Love my son. Got to walk down the aisle with my father. But I am incapable of picking a man who is kind, loyal, trustworthy. Been single since my second 'marriage', don't trust my instincts and I won't live like that again. First one was a coward and the second one is an abusive sociopath. I'm better off alone. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    dankind said:

You should move to America. We really know how to put them in their place here. :weary:
    What the fuck are you even talking about?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    dankind said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?
    We're all going gay.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Sorry to hear that Meltdown99.  That’s devastating.  I hope that your heart heals quickly and that you’re not consumed by bitterness.  Sending you virtual hugs.

FWIW, I believe that dankind was being sarcastic.  
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    Would you have preferred to stay married or do you think separating was the right thing to do (even though it was/is painful)?
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    Sometimes I wish I was still married. Ultimately though, I think we would've spent many more years being unhappy together.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    Sorry to hear that Meltdown99.  That’s devastating.  I hope that your heart heals quickly and that you’re not consumed by bitterness.  Sending you virtual hugs.

dankind is a sarcastic, jaded dude. he doesn’t even vote because he thinks the whole world is against him.

Sad!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

dankind is a sarcastic, jaded dude. he doesn’t even vote because he thinks the whole world is against him.

Sad!
    Yes. I’m sitting in front of a nice fire with my brilliant, sexy-as-all-get-out wife after a great weekend with my family. The whole world must be against me. 

Dipshit. 

:weary:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    Single by choice. Was married for 4 years & common law (though NJ doesn't have that) with a son for 10 miserable years. Love my son. Got to walk down the aisle with my father. But I am incapable of picking a man who is kind, loyal, trustworthy. Been single since my second 'marriage', don't trust my instincts and I won't live like that again. First one was a coward and the second one is an abusive sociopath. I'm better off alone. 
    You have us Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🤗
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    njnancy said:
    You have us Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🤗
    TY Christopher. :hug: