Options

Single or Married??

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i hate ironing too i used to cheat when in a rush and use the dryer for one thing and works wonders on high when you spray the fabric wet
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Sprunkn7 said:

Living with partner for 16 years...and I don't Iron Dimi!

that shits sucks big time,,ironing suck big time!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Single
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Single
  • Options
    so many wars started in the name of freedom,,enough said!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    GummiBeerGummiBeer Newfoundland Canada Posts: 189
    Happily married to someone who likes music as much as myself.
    Calgary 04-09-2005
    Edmonton 05-09-2005

"A Thousand Ports of light For the Newfoundland...Theres a Kinder gentler American Band"...EV 25/09/05
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Remarried month and a half ago.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enough said.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    Engaged!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 919
    Married 5 years this year...feels like forever lol
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Terminally single, never even been on a date, tragic I know!
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Sadly single
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    single, hello ladies ;)
  • Options

how is that possible?/nevergo oiut with someone,hooked,,nothing?
  • Options

how is that possible?/nevergo oiut with someone,hooked,,nothing?
    Nothing, not even a kiss.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,493
    One year single..hallo club..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Do flirtationships count? I've had a couple and a date with one of them. What's spooky is that those two girls I had a mutual attraction to had the same birthday of October 30th. I freaking WISH I was making this up.

One of them was heavily into the Taylor Swift philosophy of over analyzing relationships and a huge fan of hers and kind of played that "I critique you which means I love you" childish game so there was a reason why it didn't go that far. Not surprised since she's a decade younger. She flirted first so not a cradle robber.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,224
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, for the guys on here, if you found out a girl was a virgin would it put you off or would you be ok about it? To clarify I don't mean a teenage girl ;)
  • Options

Out of curiosity, for the guys on here, if you found out a girl was a virgin would it put you off or would you be ok about it? To clarify I don't mean a teenage girl ;)

If it was because of religious reasons it would put me off.
  • Options

Haha, me too! Let's say it's not :tongue:
  • Options

Haha, me too! Let's say it's not :tongue:
    Well then so be it!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Always single. Which I've been okay with for a long time but now that I'm approaching 40 (a year & a half away but time is flying faster & faster) it's really starting to bother me. The dating pool sucks here. And I have that problem of being attracted to girls much younger than me and not really attracted to women my age at all.
  • Options

Always single. Which I've been okay with for a long time but now that I'm approaching 40 (a year & a half away but time is flying faster & faster) it's really starting to bother me. The dating pool sucks here. And I have that problem of being attracted to girls much younger than me and not really attracted to women my age at all.

i hear ya!!
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Married. I've known my wife since we were 12 years old.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,517
    edited January 2016

i hear ya!!
    Well, that only being attracted to very young women for some reason is going to be a problem that just gets worse and worse for you two. :(
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

i hear ya!!
    Well, that only being attracted to very young women for some reason is going to be a problem that just gets worse and worse for you two. :(
    me?nope..i hear ya was for the dating sucks part..
    im atracted usually to woman my age,no way very young women..
  • Options
    and Alli,me and u have perfect age difference ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

PJ_Soul said:

i hear ya!!
    me?nope..i hear ya was for the dating sucks part..
    im atracted usually to woman my age,no way very young women..
    Oohh, okay, I thought you were relating to HesCalledDyer on the young women part! Which was a complete surprise to me that made no sense, lol, but that's how it read. :tongue:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

and Alli,me and u have perfect age difference ;)

We are! ;)